Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual sim adapters - cut version

• 05-02-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello All,

am looking to buy a dual sim adapter for my phone. Am happy to go with the cut veresion as I don't need to be reachable on both numbers at once. Any recommenations where to buy or anthing I need to look out for.

Anyone using these?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have used dual sims before but was really only a temporary solution.

Two options for you:

I would recommend the first option, its a newer model and has some good reviews. It wont brake the bank either! Both prices include delivery.

MagicSIM 2008 New Dual-SIM Card (20th-Generation) €4.30

2-in-1 Twin-SIM Card with Auto Timer SIM Switch (13th-Generation) €2.20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

I've one of these on the way.
    I had a look on Meteor T&Cs and it says they can charge €15 for a replacement SIM - can anyone confirm that thay do charge this amount ?
    Anyone know what Voda and 3 charge ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

All the networks charge you officially. None of the networks will charge you if you pop into the shop and tell them you lost your SIM.

This has been my consistant experience. They want your money and you're not spending money if you don't have your SIM.

Advertisement