Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is This Right???

• 05-02-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

I've been out of work for a couple of months now and been getting the €204 per week since. My flat mate has recently had his working week reduced to 3 days and has just signed on for the other 3 days and is receiving the same €204 per week as me. Is this right?

And how will my welfare payments be affected if I manage to get a few days work per week?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 daisychain

No it's not right he should get half it if the form with the X and O's was filled in properly. The fact that he's getting €204 suggests that either he's getting backpay for previous weeks or, as the dole week runs from Wednesday to Tuesday, if he was working Monday and Tuesday one week and then off Mon Tue Wed the following week he got a full weeks dole for Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Mon, Tue.

Advertisement