Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

johnboyire wrote: »
    it would be great to see capturable spawn points in the game instead of the 50 pace rule, have several red and blue flags beside each other all around the woodland area at the start of games and each team has to take down the others flag and have theirs planted as the spawn point. it would add some excitment to the games as you would have your main mission and capturing the spawn points as a sub mission.

Hi John,
    Believe it or not we had a very similar game lined up for after the Multi flag game called Territory, we just ran out of time:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

well well well, what a day,the hospitalit was great thanks to the hosts martin and evevlyn, ok cant spell but ye get the jist) great game organisation and modes from bren, i still think the tee shirts from pennys were gay and i wont forgive ye for makin me wear one ,
    that game was brill, especially when the two flag men had to stay within 5 mtrs of each other.
    loved the vast woodland terrorteryy ,and the C.Q.B was mental.
    thansk to kris for the shortcut through carrick-on-shannon fron navan.....4 bleedin ...hrs.
    thanks again all involved for a great day.
    ps. the rats had to play with the westies cos we where late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

k99_64 wrote: »
    A good day overall.

Was a bit put off at the start when people were firing in the car park, but i was impressed at the fact that we started promt enough.
    Good first game with the warhead (love that forest) tense enough game, marred by some idiot throwing a blackcat in the game.

I really enjoyed the first round of the cqb after the tense first game , felt good to just let loose. Took a bit too long to get the 2nd round going and wasnt as good as the first but still ok.

The handful of bb's game was great! fantastic fun in the forest! What is story with some players firing on full auto even though the game is semi only or they shout at each other to take hits, thats not allowed is it not? Or people firing after the whistle is blown! All adults here, not that hard to follow rules.

But overall a good day of east domination.

We here at G-TAC do not condone any firing in car park :mad:they were promptly told to stop and go down to firing range.On your other comment regarding the blackcat the marshall asked the player to leave the game the offending item was taken of him and thrown in the bin ,we here at G-TAC do not condone using pyro's as they are illegal and against the LAW
    Regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

G-TAC wrote: »
    We here at G-TAC do not condone any firing in car park :mad:they were promptly told to stop and go down to firing range.On your other comment regarding the blackcat the marshall asked the player to leave the game the offending item was taken of him and thrown in the bin ,we here at G-TAC do not condone using pyro's as they are illegal and against the LAW
    Regards Evelyn

It was not a post against g-tac, i believe that the players themselves should take responsibility, for the love of god we are adults here, follow the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Just want to say thank you to Martin, Evelyn, Alan and Bren along with the lads from the West I played with, and a few of the lads from the East.
    Enjoyed the ammo limit game and the last game at the very end of the day(Thank you Shane for the split lip.....the shot was implausible!!!!)

As for the "east domination"... a little over-exaggerated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

mafiaboy wrote: »
    I made a run at you guys i was about 10ft away and said f%$k it i had my pump im a give it a go bloke got 5ft got hit and feel into a dich and my pump came right down on my face thank god/mohamad/buda i had my 300mask on !!!! i had to put up my foot to say i was HIT..
    bren (MARSHAL) was there and said are you ok AND WITH A WIMP "IM OK":D:confused::D

That was you. That was one gutsy run. I can remember seeing you bolting over the ditch, then i fired my shotty, you went down. I turned to the other guy in the the ditch, and said "lad this shotty is mental". Then s%^t is that guy OK?

I think i was a flag with you for the secound last game of the day. The first ones to dropped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

That was you. That was one gutsy run. I can remember seeing you bolting over the ditch, then i fired my shotty, you went down. I turned to the other guy in the the ditch, and said "lad this shotty is mental". Then s%^t is that guy OK?

I think i was a flag with you for the secound last game of the day. The first ones to dropped off.

he was, he was one of the blue flags just outside the cqb, i hid him by putting half the forest on him while he took a nap :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

yea thats the lad. I will never forget, the whole team comeing up. Me opening up, then about 30 aegs barking back at me. Priceless. My death was not in vein, i took a few of ye with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

yea thats the lad. I will never forget, the whole team comeing up. Me opening up, then about 30 aegs barking back at me. Priceless. My death was not in vein, i took a few of ye with me.

yeah that was me and yeah the two of us where flags just outside the cqb the 2 of us took down a lot of them be for they got us it was a good 6 or 7 kill rate not bad for two guys in brite tops.. the lads got a lot of srubs and i dig a hole and coverd me in and YES i did have a nap:D and i think sean form our team neary stood on me when they came looking for me..

Pics from the day, working on the footage....
    102_1025.jpg
    DSC00839.jpg
    DSC00838.jpg
    102_1026.jpg
    102_1027.jpg
    102_1028.jpg
    102_1029.jpg
    102_1030.jpg
    102_1031.jpg
    102_1032.jpg
    102_1033.jpg
    102_1034.jpg
    102_1035.jpg
    102_1036.jpg
    102_1037.jpg

• Advertisement

102_1038.jpg
    102_1039.jpg
    102_1041.jpg
    102_1042.jpg
    102_1043.jpg
    102_1044.jpg
    102_1045.jpg
    102_1046.jpg
    102_1047.jpg
    102_1048.jpg
    102_1049.jpg
    102_1050.jpg
    102_1051.jpg
    102_1052.jpg
    102_1053.jpg

102_1054.jpg
    102_1055.jpg
    102_1056.jpg
    102_1057.jpg
    102_1058.jpg
    102_1059.jpg
    102_1060.jpg
    102_1061.jpg
    102_1062.jpg
    DSC00840.jpg
    DSC00841.jpg
    DSC00842.jpg
    DSC00843.jpg
    DSC00844.jpg
    DSC00845.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Great day, yeah 3 days late( damn you eircom ):(

seriously good day of skirmishing embrassing start to my day main aeg chrononed at 120fps :o:o
    lucky for my trusty m16 came along for the trip,

great game'sman ship throught out the day ,intresting games cqb was pretty fast and furious

woodland games were excellent even the resrticted ammo now here a bit of honesty for ya there was a lot of no not playing milsim /restricted ammo didnt come here for that including myself (my last skirmish for a while) turned into a deadly game resrticted ammo and milsim suit GTAC's large scale site better than any other site ive played at tactical thinking comes to the fore,

now one of the most intresting things ive ever done was become a human flag that can return fire with my oppsite flag beside me in a gully being attacked from the left and right a decision was made between by both flags to shoot anything that came close ,
    blue on blue (sorry lads) bbs coming from all directions no choice but to shoot back,
    best part of my day evelyns double super burger made my day complete,

cant wait to return to the site

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

thanks for the photos snipersight.
    anything from the forest games??

where you at G3 you were i just found a clip that was in one of my mem cards and as i tap on my keyboard its uploading on to youtube its 7mins long and i think one of you guys made it with my cam maybe snipersight anyways its going to be in my account as seen below...

OK GUYS here is what you have been looking for VIDEOS CLIPS one was made by someone with mine cam at G3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlkdzcimRvo and there one made by john in ATF at G4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yeOJY-_uU i can tell you now the 2 of them are good mine funny john's one very well done cheek out the slow moe yeep at 2mins 55sec and the slow moe bb hit at 1min 10sec the 2 videos run over 5mins make sure youhave your heads phones on for them... ATF RULE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Nice pics and Vids Andrew, pity we didnt have a clear view of your elaborate and realistic death on 8.24 :pac:

Nice pics and Vids Andrew, pity we didnt have a clear view of your elaborate and realistic death on 8.24 :pac:

Haha, that was actually Derek!!
    We got Brents EPIC ROLL so thats all that matters.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

ROFL at 8:56 !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Who was that masked TRAITOR:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Gatling wrote: »
    Who was that masked TRAITOR:o:o:o:o

no idea:confused:;)? but its best he remains unnamed for his own safety:D

is that becos he yelped like a girl how the hell did he not see you..

Advertisement