Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Hey!! Voodo1.
    You sound like a big girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

voodo1 wrote: »
    Your going to have to do something!! It's looking a little one sided! In favor of the west:p:p:p. CONSCRIPT who you want:D. We can take whatever you throw at us.

Ohh fightin' words...Bren doesn't HAVE to conscript the vipers - he IS one, we'll voluntarily come and kick your asses:P

Hey!! Voodo1.

Truth in this alright:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

*Waves fists* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

West Side ftw :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

hairball wrote: »
    Ohh fightin' words...Bren doesn't HAVE to conscript the vipers - he IS one, we'll voluntarily come and kick your asses:P
    Aww Bren told the wifer squad to come and tell me off:p:p
    !!;) say what you want 13th Irish Merc's:cool: and LAD'S :cool:have my back and there are more in the back round. If i end up walking back to respawn there are many many more to take my place at the front line..........:cool::cool::cool::cool:!
    well i guess we'll see what we see on the day......won't we!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hey!! Voodo1.
    :):):):) hahaha!! i sound like a big girl? and Bren has to call in wifer squad to help defend the dignity and hope for the east.:p:p:p eh not going to happen. all is lost for the east. resistance is futile!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

we have faught them in the orchard
    we shall fight them in g-tac
    and let this be known the east will again rise to the challange and kick your west side asses

come on the east FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

You know guys, there is a reason the Pale was established in the first place!

Because those in the East were afraid of those in the West:D:P

So BRING IT ON.:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

IT IS ON !!!! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

If things keep going this way, the fight wont even make it to the field.
    There'll just be a huge brawl in the car park!!!!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

AEG's at 10 paces !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MaxForce wrote: »
    You know guys, there is a reason the Pale was established in the first place!

Because those in the East were afraid of those in the West:D:P

So BRING IT ON.:p:p:p
    ahhh but there was a section of the pale in galway evan bigger than the one in dublin (i just did the plantations in school so it's fesh in the mind)

voodo1 wrote: »
    Aww Bren told the wifer squad to come and tell me off:p:p
    !!;) say what you want 13th Irish Merc's:cool: and LAD'S :cool:have my back and there are more in the back round.

Not forgetting the Lost Souls - lurking in G-Tacs woods, just waiting for the chance to open fire at the first glimpse of gucci and ACU... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

From what I see here there is a lot of pride at stake here, it's just a pity you westies are going to loose hard!!!:p:p:p

There will be a lession in how airsoft is meant to be played and we will be the teachers and you guys will be the school boys:p:p:)

So pay attention and learn from the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Lads, you can put my name down for the this. I am in a bit of a dilema though.......I'm in the midlands....have gamed with Tony and the L.A.D.S often enough...but I'm from the east................what to do..:confused:

Guys I have a few lads who want to play for the West, but aren't on boards.Can they just show up on the day or what? :confused:

Guys I have a few lads who want to play for the West, but aren't on boards.Can they just show up on the day or what? :confused:

Just add the names on this thread for them;);)

So pay attention and learn from the best!
    We would, but we are the best!!!!:P This will be a slaughter not a skirmish!!!:D And as Tu-Pac did say "it's the west coast so you know we won't bow down to no man"!:cool::cool: So stop fronting and prepare to bend over!!! It will be a learning experience for you east side BOYS:D:D:D

Not forgetting the Lost Souls - lurking in G-Tacs woods, just waiting for the chance to open fire at the first glimpse of gucci and ACU... :cool:
    Your welcome to it. The more aeg's the better.:D:D welcome to the winning side lost souls. Its a pleasure to have you on board.:cool::cool: I don't think they know what to expect. T:D:D:Dhere in for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Name: Neil Mc Cole
    Side: WEST!

possibly one more too...:cool:

• Advertisement

Just add the names on this thread for them;);)

In that case...

Name: Paddy Moloney
    Team: unaffiliated
    Side: WEST SIDE :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

oooh yeah who the hell is talking carpark talk and giving it all 2pac in here look what you done now...
    name mafiaboy
    team the one and only A.T.F
    side east

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Name: Bren
    Team: Vipers
    Side: East

There will be a lession in how airsoft is meant to be played and we will be the teachers and you guys will be the school boys:p:p:)

!
    i think you mean school girls there Bren
    hopefully it will be muddy so we can relive stone colds epic mud slide (this time on tape) speaeking of stone cold he has been very quite about these games
    suppose he's still probebly licking the wounds from the last time the east wooped his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

he did that slide 3 times and every time i missed it...

mafiaboy wrote: »
    he did that slide 3 times and every time i missed it...

Stone cold's slides have become the stuff of legend since that day - make sure you don't miss em again next time you have a chance to witness 'em.

daz801 wrote: »
    i think you mean school girls there Bren
    hopefully it will be muddy so we can relive stone colds epic mud slide (this time on tape) speaeking of stone cold he has been very quite about these games
    suppose he's still probebly licking the wounds from the last time the east wooped his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Come on Stone Cold, don't let that go unanswered:confused::confused: Put your name down buddy;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Come on Stone Cold, don't let that go unanswered:confused::confused: Put your name down buddy;);)
    Hi Bren i was talking to him on bebo .he has a charity event on the same day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

my stonecold senses are tingling, someone has been talking about me, :):) Evelyn is right unfortunately we cannot make the Reckoning as we are taking part in a charity event the same day, what i can do is offer some advice to the west don't under estimate the might of A.T.F or the Vipers, they fight like their lives depend on it. having said that, play with honour and the fire the west is famous for and i have every faith the west will reign victorious.

P.S as for the patented slide and tactical manoeuvre, don't try this at home i am a professional :D have a great day guys and may the best side win

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »

have a great day guys and may the best side win (i know it will be the east because they gave us such a woop assin last time it would be impossible for them to loose)
    thanks for telling us we'd win

Advertisement