Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

Gatling wrote: »
    now that all depends on , is it south east or south west:D:D

I dunno. All cork is pretty anti-dublinish :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Tomtom364 wrote: »
    I dunno. All cork is pretty anti-dublinish :-p

The People's Republic of Cork is the mortal enemy of both the West and the East of the real Ireland. If you come to the Reckoning, you shall be massacred, Communist heathen!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Thanks rob;)

cork hmmmm some good airsoft lads from cork ,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

ok had the transport to the event thread merged with the original thread ,
    any one driving from

Dublin

Kildare

Wexford

Limerick

Cork

or midlands

add your name if you can take a passanger or 2 on the day

• Advertisement

The People's Republic of Cork is the mortal enemy of both the West and the East of the real Ireland. If you come to the Reckoning, you shall be massacred, Communist heathen!

That is very true....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭swervy

Name: John
    Team: Lost Souls
    Side: WEST

this is going to be a massacre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Name: Tony
    Team: L.A.D.S.
    Side: The WEST

Will have 2 seats free,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

swervy wrote: »
    Name: John
    Team: Lost Souls
    Side: WEST

this is going to be a massacre

yup the west will get massacred :D

so is there some Southeners /northerners coming along too? the more the merrier !

Id have loved to join in but alas i cant start skirmishing till the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

Gatling wrote: »
    cork hmmmm some good airsoft lads from cork ,

I recall a great bunch of lads from down heathen land at the second
    gathering! Ozz and Conor i believe were 2 of them, big tent, loads of drink!!
    :D:D Funny bunch of Ba$%#@ds!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

hi lads and ladys ATF is acoming "have you got the bb's" to come up and meet and have one epic event lets game with honner and put our best foot foword and take every hit no hot aeg's but this will be taking care of by martin so that will be a no go. i need a good clean game to restore my fate in airsoft and it players any ways G-TAC has allways done this for me so lets keep it clean,, thanks denis PS LET THE BANNTER START...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

johnboyire wrote: »
    yup the west will get massacred :D

so is there some Southeners /northerners coming along too? the more the merrier !

west will rise again :D lol i love orgainised mayhem :D

p.s is there anyone drivin from the north clare im from doolin and in need of a lift up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

mafiaboy wrote: »
    hi lads and ladys ATF is acoming "have you got the bb's" to come up and meet and have one epic event lets game with honner and put our best foot foword and take every hit no hot aeg's but this will be taking care of by martin so that will be a no go. i need a good clean game to restore my fate in airsoft and it players any ways G-TAC has allways done this for me so lets keep it clean,, thanks denis PS LET THE BANNTER START...

Anybody found cheating will be asked to sit out the remainder of the game and if caught a second time they will be asked to leave the site without refund:cool: we will have 2 chrono's on site and there will be spot checks through out the day. All games will be heavily marshalled, we want good clean honest fun guys!:D:D;)

Bren

P.S. Who's heading down to camp the night before???

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Name: Kevin Burrowes

Which side are you on?: east

It will be first time at a "reckoning" is it just a huge battle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

k99_64 wrote: »
    Name: Kevin Burrowes

Which side are you on?: east

It will be first time at a "reckoning" is it just a huge battle?

Hi Kevin,
    Some of the game modes are listed on the poster in the first post;) but one thing it will be is big:)

Bren

Anybody found cheating will be asked to sit out the remainder of the game and if caught a second time they will be asked to leave the site without refund:cool: we will have 2 chrono's on site and there will be spot checks through out the day. All games will be heavily marshalled, we want good clean honest fun guys!:D:D;)

Bren

bada bam bam bam im lovin it.. cant go down the night before coz im going back down the week after for the over night ill have my pj's with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 wolf lover

SIDE:west
    COUNTY:Galway
    NAME:duncan+maybe my two bros!

Come on west!!! lets kick some ass!:):cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Anybody found cheating will be asked to sit out the remainder of the game and if caught a second time they will be asked to leave the site without refund:cool: we will have 2 chrono's on site and there will be spot checks through out the day. All games will be heavily Marshalled, we want good clean honest fun guys!:D:D;)

Bren

Hi Guys yes we totally agree here with Bren on this matter
    1. Heavy Marshalling
    2.Spot checks through out the day
    3.If you are found out cheating once you sit out game
    4.If you do it a second time you leave site without refund
    It is going to be a brilliant day and the games are awesome :D:D
    Looking forward to having you all down

SHOP ON SITE

Breakfast rolls on sale onsite from 8.30 am to 9.45:D
    G-tac:pac: burgers for lunch on sale on site from 1pm to 1.45pm
    minreals on sale also ,high energy drinks ,tayto's,:pac:chocolate bars ,:pac:water.If you want sandwiches or rolls please send me a pm as these have to be ordered in advance
    Regards Evelyn

G-TAC wrote: »

Breakfast rolls on sale onsite from 8.30 am to 9.45:D

Breakfast rolls:
    the food of choice for many an army before warfare :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Us PR3 travellers are hoping we have left the pride of the East in good hands, cause we will not be impressed one bit if we come back to find that "the big smoke" was tamed by a bunch of hicks.

So Easties, do not fear the West or their stonage ways ( come on they still use loading tubes) but fear the absolute slaggfest you will get should I come back and hear nothing but victory ****e from Marty and Evey, I will not be impressed.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

some of the RAT Squad are hoping to head down for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

TheDoc wrote: »
    Us PR3 travellers are hoping we have left the pride of the East in good hands, cause we will not be impressed one bit if we come back to find that "the big smoke" was tamed by a bunch of hicks.

So Easties, do not fear the West or their stonage ways ( come on they still use loading tubes) but fear the absolute slaggfest you will get should I come back and hear nothing but victory ****e from Marty and Evey, I will not be impressed.

:D
    Ah doc you know we will win you better stay at home and help them. They :)are going to need all
    the help they can get we are going to win and win big:D:D:pCome on the west

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

i cant believe the west still have hopes of winning after the wooping they got the last time
    so whats the estimated number of people going????

this is going to be epic come on the east

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

daz801 wrote: »
    i cant believe the west still have hopes of winning

Hopes...No, no...
    Having hopes would suggest theres a chance we wont win.
    We dont hope for a win. Its a given!!!:D:D

Hopes...No, no...
    Having hopes would suggest theres a chance we wont win.
    We dont hope for a win. Its a given!!!:D:D
    the only thing the west will be given is a chance to GIVE UP or GIVE IN and the only thing we will be giving is a chance for you guy to do so...:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Just wanted to say that after talking to Mr and Mrs Maxforce recently,
    That Myself and SniperSight have been designated G-TAC official photgraphers,
    Following on from that we will be willing to take photos of players(posing or profile shot,etc..),team shots,gear photos,etc.. at the major events at G-TAC(including the Reckoning)
    If anyone wants a team photo or any other airsoft photos from the day, just let us know, we wil be taking photos on the day( and posting internet downgraded ones after the event on this forum), we will be able to print off very high quality shots on proper photo paper(standard photo size or up to A4) for a small price(maybe something like 50cent a photo(open to suggestions if thats too much:))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

have any more teams signed up yet?

and are the game modes confirmed? hopefully they will be long games we had a blast the last time we were in G-tac, one game was 2 1/2 - 3 hours long! :eek::D it was deadly.

looking forward to this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

mafiaboy wrote: »
    the only thing the west will be given is a chance to GIVE UP or GIVE IN and the only thing we will be giving is a chance for you guy to do so...:P:P

Now Now, mafiaboy. let's hope you can remember to bring your boots and
    uniform with you this time..... and remember to set your selector to fully
    auto. hate for it to be too easy of a win!........ Well i forgot who we were going up against!..... to easy is an understatement!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

daz801 wrote: »
    i cant believe the west still have hopes of winning after the wooping they got the last time
    so whats the estimated number of people going????

this is going to be epic come on the east

east can go and talk there cake talk cause they no theres only a week left before they get shredded like paper.

THE WEST WILL RISE AGAIN :D:D:D haha

ah its all in good fun tho :D

Advertisement