Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

voodoo1 wrote: »
    Now Now, mafiaboy. let's hope you can remember to bring your boots and
    uniform with you this time..... and remember to set your selector to fully
    auto. hate for it to be too easy of a win!........ Well i forgot who we were going up against!..... to easy is an understatement!:D:D:D

he did bring em with him last time!!!!!!!!!! he just forgot to bring em home :D:rolleyes: thouest shall feel the wrath of my 249 and mgl!!!!! how long did it take us to take the vip from gtacs regulars??? :P let the week of banter begin :D but dont forget what its really about
    gtac burgers ;) i mean airsofting as a community :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

are we going to bother taking western prisoners ? :D or will it be another massacre? :p:D bring it on westies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Well i forgot who we were going up against!..... to easy is an understatement!:D:D:D

Forgot huh? I guess the east will just have to give youse westies a whooping you'll remember this time then... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

he did bring em with him last time!!!!!!!!!! he just forgot to bring em home :D:rolleyes: thouest shall feel the wrath of my 249 and mgl!!!!! how long did it take us to take the vip from gtacs regulars??? :P let the week of banter begin :D but dont forget what its really about
    gtac burgers ;) i mean airsofting as a community :rolleyes:

You bring all the heavy support you got, you'll need it :D !!
    And just thank your lucky stars that i'm marshaling this weekend!:cool:
    Or i would pick you all off using my bolt action SSG! :D:D:D:p:p:p

johnboyire wrote: »
    are we going to bother taking western prisoners ?
    Don't think so.....you'll have to catch us first!! and by then it will be to late for you!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

there was a pint i left my gear down there i was just giving the lads a chance to walk in winners boots but i think they where to big for them

Man your a size 6!!! what are you talking about??:p:p you must mean kids shoes! 10 point's for trying tho!!!:D:D:D

Man your a size 6!!! what are you talking about??:p:p you must mean kids shoes! 10 point's for trying tho!!!:D:D:D

beats yer wellies anyday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Well I'm heading down Saturday evening for the beers and the Bar-B-Q, plus the erotic pole dancers Alan has paid to perform for the night:P and that new marquee you've just put up with the hot tub and beer kegs and the 55" plasma screen:D:D
    Alan you're some man for one man*

* Maybe two men:p:p**

**With funny hair:p:p

may pop around on the sat for dinner :D, will be stayin in my house in ballinasloe from the thurs or friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

may pop around on the sat for dinner :D, will be stayin in my house in ballinasloe from the thurs or friday

that was supposed to be your secret shame spicey!:eek: :D

at least one (part-time) westerner will know what its like to be on the winning side lol :D

Well I'm heading down Saturday evening for the beers and the Bar-B-Q, plus the erotic pole dancers Alan has paid to perform for the night:P and that new marquee you've just put up with the hot tub and beer kegs and the 55" plasma screen:D:D
    Alan you're some man for one man*

Your a regular cunny funt aren't ya!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    You'll be lucky to get an Local 50 stone hairy man fresh from a sauna for a dancer
    , and a packet of BBQ tayto for dinner! the shannon is around the corner for
    a swim, and i have an mp4 player with a 2.8" screen if that's any good to ya!:D:D:D
    The marquee i can organise tho. possibly a fire for a few sing song's and a
    few beverages! Anything else your on your own!!
    AND I HEARD FINGAL AIRSOFT'S PART IN THIS WAS SUPPLY OF ACLOHOL!:cool:

Ah a easterner who like's to vacation in the west!! must mean the west is a
    better spot to to live!! You east side boy's are i denial! You
    all want to be westerners! I completely understand!
    No one will blame you if you gave into your urge to join the better side i airsoft too!

Ah a easterner who like's to vacation in the west!! must mean the west is a
    better spot to to live!! You east side boy's are i denial! You
    all want to be westerners! I completely understand!
    No one will blame you if you gave into your urge to join the better side i airsoft too!

nah feels like i go back a couple of decades everytime, the lack of internet, well no ya have dial up, and phone signal :D hahaha roll on sunday, large numbers means some epic firefights in them woods

large numbers means some epic firefights in them woods
    Most definitely! All games are top secret, i don't even have clearance to know about them!! And i'm head marshal!:eek:

as i said too big for yous...

Most definitely! All games are top secret, i don't even have clearance to know about them!! And i'm head marshal!:eek:

really and here is me lookin at the first post with the poster and game names :rolleyes:, your dial up not loadin the images? :P

You'll be lucky to get an Local 50 stone hairy man fresh from a sauna for a dancer
    a swim, and i have an mp4 player with a 2.8" screen if that's any good to ya!:D:D:D
    stone cold said he was not going to make it:D:D

mafiaboy wrote: »
    as i said too big for yous...
    Listen here now mafia..... keep it up and marshal shooting will be invoked on your ass!:D:D:D

really and here is me lookin at the first post with the poster and game names :rolleyes:, your dial up not loadin the images? :P
    My wireless broadband is working fine....i'm on about specific mission details!!
    The poster doesn't display those details! We have every amenity the east
    has except we have picturesque scenery no smog and less worries about crime!! wonder which in would prefer??:D:D

• Advertisement

Listen here now mafia..... keep it up and marshal shooting will be invoked on your ass!:D:D:D
    the last time i was down there one of the marshal took aim at me and for joke he was going to shot me i remember saying to him i have 8 lads in this dich 4 of us have box mag 2 of them have 249s and we have them all locked on you so go ahead and shoot your 3 or 4 round at me and the return will be 10 fold.. by the way smart move going to make me a cup of tea...:eek::eek:

My wireless broadband is working fine....i'm on about specific mission details!!
    The poster doesn't display those details! We have every amenity the east
    has except we have picturesque scenery no smog and less worries about crime!! wonder which in would prefer??:D:D

kildare, its an inbetween :p

the last time i was down there one of the marshal took aim at me and for joke he was going to shot me i remember saying to him i have 8 lads in this dich 4 of us have box mag 2 of them have 249s and we have them all locked on you so go ahead and shoot your 3 or 4 round at me and the return will be 10 fold.. by the way smart move going to make me a cup of tea...:eek::eek:
    Typical..... can't play for you easterners!!!:D:D:D Alway's need your mates....and drum mag's???:eek::eek::eek: I thought hi-cap's were bad but drum mag's......the enitre airsoft TEA force team must have bad aim's if that amount of you's need drum mag's.....over compensating for something are we??:cool::cool:

kildare, its an inbetween :p
    Ah the sit on the wall type.....:D:D:D

did you ever dig that 4x4 out?

did you ever dig that 4x4 out?
    Yeah but reverse is gone. Donuts do just as good as reverse!!:D;):D

go on im off to bed u must be only getting up them land wont plow them selfs 0o ar...

Yeah but reverse is gone. Donuts do just as good as reverse!!:D;):D
    better eidt that post be for martin see it... lousie you got some explaning too do

go on im off to bed u must be only getting up them land wont plow them selfs 0o ar...
    Very original......funny guy!! good night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

a swim, and i have an mp4 player with a 2.8" screen if that's any good to ya!
    :D:D:D

You westies know how to live it up: Stone age style!! Will we all be required to squeal like a pig too?? The cat is out of the bag... Alan likes big hairy men for his pole dancing:eek:, I'm not attending that party! We don't drink beer in these parts Alan thats for people from down the bog, we drink cosmo's and babyshams:p:p so how much is the local pint of bog water going for now??? Two pigs??:p:p Four bags of peat moss?

We will bring style and finesse into the Ass kicking you guys are going to get!!:D;):p

Advertisement