Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

You westies know how to live it up: Stone age style!! Will we all be required to squeal like a pig too?? The cat is out of the bag... Alan likes big hairy men for his pole dancing:eek:, I'm not attending that party! We don't drink beer in these parts Alan thats for people from down the bog, we drink cosmo's and babyshams:p:p so how much is the local pint of bog water going for now??? Two pigs??:p:p Four bags of peat moss?

We will bring style and finesse into the Ass kicking you guys are going to get!!:D;):p
    I'll tell you what.... you bring your little girly drink and i'll sort a marquee and a full dj system with light's and a 1000 watt sound system! Bon fire and possibly a guitar for a more intimate proformance.... but you better bring alot of drink......it takes alot for us hardened men!:cool: And as for style and finess....i didn't know that bald was in style.......and finess... i would like to change to smooth... and you my friend are as smooth as a bowl of cornflakes!!! and the pole dancer line is just plane wrong!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

voodoo1 wrote: »
    I'll tell you what.... you bring your little girly drink and i'll sort a marquee and a full dj system with light's and a 1000 watt sound system! Bon fire and possibly a guitar for a more intimate proformance.... but you better bring alot of drink......it takes alot for us hardened men!:cool: And as for style and finess....i didn't know that bald was in style.......and finess... i would like to change to smooth... and you my friend are as smooth as a bowl of cornflakes!!! and the pole dancer line is just plane wrong!!:D:D

What's that you're first generation Ipod and pc speakers with a few candles and bicycle lights???
    Come on into the present day Alan sure my earphones would be louder than that:p:p where as we have broadband... you guys have bog band:p:p:D.

What's that you're first generation Ipod and pc speakers with a few candles and bicycle lights???
    Come on into the present day Alan sure my earphones would be louder than that:p:p where as we have broadband... you guys have bog band:p:p:D.
    speakijng of out dated, You should have joined in earlier.... all the lame BOG jokes were used!! Can't you find something a little more......i don't know, funny maybe??? Sure we have slow broadband....and yes we use tractor's and wear wellies. We are simple people of the land with no traffic and no smog. less crime and a great sense of community! We are more cultural and in twine with our root's. what have you got? Well? name something you have that we don't? an m50(carpark) you can keep it! anything else? nothing that i can think of. so you slag all you want. your only jelous. you want to be us. you only want what you can't have.:D
    God that was a big rant! i feel better now!:D:D:D
    And finally COME ON THE WEST

speakijng of out dated, You should have joined in earlier.... all the lame BOG jokes were used!! Can't you find something a little more......i don't know, funny maybe??? Sure we have slow broadband....and yes we use tractor's and wear wellies. We are simple people of the land with no traffic and no smog. less crime and a great sense of community! We are more cultural and in twine with our root's. what have you got? Well? name something you have that we don't? an m50(carpark) you can keep it! anything else? nothing that i can think of. so you slag all you want. your only jelous. you want to be us. you only want what you can't have.:D

Spoken like a true Dub:p:p

Spoken like a true Dub:p:p
    I'm the same time living in both, i've chosen my side!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

speaking of out dated, You should have joined in earlier.... all the lame BOG jokes were used!! Can't you find something a little more......i don't know, funny maybe??? Sure we have slow broadband....and yes we use tractor's and wear wellies. We are simple people of the land with no traffic and no smog. less crime and a great sense of community! We are more cultural and in twine with our root's. what have you got? Well? name something you have that we don't? an m50(car-park) you can keep it! anything else? nothing that i can think of. so you slag all you want. your only jealous. you want to be us. you only want what you can't have.:D
    THE SQUARE and for some reason youz cant get enough of it, joe joe look there,s ps 2 them ther dubs are living the hi life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

name something you have that we don't?

Well apart from adult literacy skills ;) I'd go with the Luas, The Dart, a decent Bus service, Croke Park and more than 5 people per square mile. :D

Don't get me wrong, there was a minute of two where I thought you wild men of the west might be a bit of a challenge, then I remembered how much better at everything people from the east are. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Mammy hat on :D:D:D
    Come on now boys play nice and keep the battle for the Sunday;);) Because I know my Boys wont let me down :D:D They enjoy their G-TAC burgers to much;)

sorry mis but they started it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

mafiaboy wrote: »
    sorry mis but they started it..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Well apart from adult literacy skills ;) I'd go with the Luas, The Dart, a decent Bus service, Croke Park and more than 5 people per square mile. :D

Don't get me wrong, there was a minute of two where I thought you wild men of the west might be a bit of a challenge, then I remembered how much better at everything people from the east are. :D:D:D

you know you guys from the east aint allowed to stop in the middle of a fire fight for a mocha latte wit a hazel nut twist so u should pass that word around cause if ye do.............god knows wat the wild west men will do to ye :cool:hahaha

ok srry had to get it off me chest ill be good now i promise i promise :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

you know you guys from the east aint allowed to stop in the middle of a fire fight for a mocha latte wit a hazel nut twist so u should pass that word around cause if ye do.............god knows wat the wild west men will do to ye :cool:hahaha

Not to forget the paninis.... dont suppose G-Tac's epic burgers will be too common for ye? :p

Disclaimer: All insulting posts in the Reckoning thread are for fun only, and do not represent the views of Jose or his affiliates. Besides, his father is a Dub, and he'd kill him :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Not to forget the paninis.... dont suppose G-Tac's epic burgers will be too common for ye? :p

Disclaimer: All insulting posts in the Reckoning thread are for fun only, and do not represent the views of Jose or his affiliates. Besides, his father is a Dub, and he'd kill him :D

what do you think we are going to west for? :D :pac::pac: burger :pac:

johnboyire wrote: »
    what do you think we are going to west for? :D :pac::pac: burger :pac:

Oh sure, quite happy to eat our burgers aren't ye? The East have no shame, no shame.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi Guys can you let me know how many are coming for to know how much food i need to get for you guys .Is there many of you coming down Saturday night ?if so let me know and for Sunday how many are coming ?.As i cant let the:pac::pac: breakfast rolls or burgers run out.....:eek::eek: .
    Regards Evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hi Guys can you let me know how many are coming for to know how much food i need to get for you guys .Is there many of you coming down Saturday night ?if so let me know and for Sunday how many are coming ?.As i cant let the:pac::pac: breakfast rolls or burgers run out.....:eek::eek: .
    Regards Evelyn
    Arriving Sunday morning with total 4/5 on board all hungry for b/rolls:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

4/5 arriving sunday morning b/rolls proably pm you later for definiate nubers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Myself, Killinator and possibly 1 more.

I'm a given! Echo 2, Rooskie 4, and alex are good possibilities and Darragh plus 1 also.....i'll confirm now for ya!;)

• Advertisement

ATF have on our last count 13 and raising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

6 or 7 CTU members will be there Sunday morning only unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 wolf lover

NAME:me =my+2 bro [maybe]
    SIDE:west

COME ON WEST:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

There's at least 3 contractors heading down, not sure if it's Saturday night or Sunday morning though, I'll see if I can find out for yiz.

No mocha lattes with hazelnut twists? I'll have to bring a flask I guess, I'm a total bear if oi don't get my morning latte like, roish... ;)

I'll have some of them b/rolls and I'm deffo going to try this famous G-Tac burger everyone is talking about:D:D

I'll have some of them b/rolls and I'm deffo going to try this famous G-Tac burger everyone is talking about:D:D

Great, another addict...

Whoops, edit: Lost Souls have at least 5 anyway, but there's definitely more. I'll let Birdman or Deathhand fill ye in on the exact numbers.

bren g-tac burgers are so much better than supermacs remember supermacs back in the 80s they have one down there... and you dont even need a fluks campasater to see it...

mafiaboy wrote: »
    bren g-tac burgers are so much better than supermacs remember supermacs back in the 80s they have one down there... and you dont even need a fluks campasater to see it...

LOL I did not know they still had Supermacs:p:p:p my gawd the food is rotten out of that place:eek::eek:

I must say my mouth is watering just thinking about my first bite of the G-Tac burger:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

3 fine young gun nuts looking for a lift from dublin northside on sunday morning!!!

save your petrol costs and get a free breakfast roll!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

G-TAC wrote: »
    Regards Evelyn

put us down for some of those famous burgers Evelyn 15 of us so far :)

Advertisement