Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Myself and paul will be in later to confirm our final team numbers, regarding Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Team: myself +1
    Side: west

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

Spetzcong wrote: »
    There's at least 3 contractors heading down, not sure if it's Saturday night or Sunday morning though, I'll see if I can find out for yiz.

No mocha lattes with hazelnut twists? I'll have to bring a flask I guess, I'm a total bear if oi don't get my morning latte like, roish... ;)

hahahaha like it lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

me put me down for one of those famouse burgers and possibly a breakfast role

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Getting close now:D:D I wonder who will win this battle:rolleyes: my money is on the East:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

ill be there as stated previously...

Dave O'Meara
    Team: West

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Getting close now:D:D I wonder who will win this battle:rolleyes: my money is on the East:p:p

Getting really close now.:D
    No way Bren "The mighty west will win :P:P. Come on the west :D.
    Let the Battle comence:D:):P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

i said id be there just to ask to put me down for a burger plz :( lol ill be probs headin up with paul and the rest of the lost souls

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

Hey ill be bringing two more with myself and would you put us all down for some of those burgers.

Thanks.

And martin josh will have that radio for you sorry for not being able to get it back to you he was out of the country for the last two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

its gone a bit quite, are all you westies out press-ganging people from the local hamlets to get your numbers up? you will need as many conscripts as you can get

: )

(seriously cant wait for this sunday! its going to be great!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

the word on the street (the farm's) is that there in g-tac right now digging fox holes maybe thats the only way they can out flank us...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

mafiaboy wrote: »
    the word on the street (the farm's) is that there in g-tac right now digging fox holes maybe thats the only way they can out flank us...
    They r not foxholes they r pit-traps for u guys lol

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The East Coast is goin kick a*s end of story :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    They r not foxholes they r pit-traps for u guys lol

nah there just western potholes, swirved to miss one on my bike before and thought i saw a rabbit in one, turned out to be a goat :p

ok maritn we are now 19 storng i hope you guys in west have the peps to give us east guys something to get our teeth into and im not talking about the burgers if you wont uz can bring your mummys with youz to make up the numbers WE dont mind..

I'll have some of them b/rolls and I'm deffo going to try this famous G-Tac burger everyone is talking about:D:D

I'd like to add 3 more for the breakie rolls and burgers please guys;);), oh we are going to kick the arses of you guys in the west:p:p:D

I'd like to add 3 more for the breakie rolls and burgers please guys;);), oh we are going to kick the arses of you guys in the west:p:p:D

Oh no you are not :p:pwe have a few surprizes in store for you guys ;);)dont forget we are on home ground and know G-TAC well :Dand know all the good spots :P
    lock and load guys we in west are going to win ye are going to loose and loose big:D:p:D:rolleyes:

nah there just western potholes, swirved to miss one on my bike before and thought i saw a rabbit in one, turned out to be a goat :p
    :D:p:):D
    right that is you two off my burger list :D:D:p,ye are just jealous that we have them to play in:p:P

G-TAC wrote: »
    right that is you two off my burger list :D:D:p,ye are just jealous that we have them to play in:p:P
    we have kick arse every time we came down there better make it good bring out your top guns.. and as for the burger list only when evelyn says im off the list im off the list... yeah i said it if and only if ms max say so:P:P

That's it Martin don't feed them:rolleyes: make them even more determined to beat your ass:p:p

• Advertisement

Oh no you are not :p:pwe have a few surprizes in store for you guys ;);)dont forget we are on home ground and know G-TAC well :Dand know all the good spots :P
    lock and load guys we in west are going to win ye are going to loose and loose big:D:p:D:rolleyes:

True but you have to get to the good spots first, home ground advantage will help you guys.... but we all know you'll need it:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

hi get another few bugers on,
    new team..rathbeggan airsoft tactical squad(rats)
    will be there rollin with the eager east.
    any one got directions?
    or a linky
    lookin forward to this first visit.
    chhers
    ratsquad.
    ps. approx 6 travellin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

hey martin/evlyn just wondering have you guys got bb's for sale on sundayfor the reckoning. andy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Rat squad wrote: »
    any one got directions?
    or a linky
    chhers
    ratsquad.
    ps. approx 6 travellin.

http://g-tac.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=58
    google map links at the bottom though i would suggest going into ballinasloe and taking the ballinasloe route as the others are a maze of back roads and actually take longer from experience

Rat squad wrote: »
    any one got directions?
    or a linky
    chhers
    ratsquad.
    ps. approx 6 travellin.

directions here http://www.g-tac.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=58

Good to have you guys along for the demise of the west;):p

http://g-tac.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=58
    google map links at the bottom though i would suggest going into ballinasloe and taking the ballinasloe route as the others are a maze of back roads and actually take longer from experience
    cheers buddy
    thanks for that.

directions here http://www.g-tac.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=58

Good to have you guys along for the demise of the west;):p
    ye just hope we can strenghten up the numbers , a few have bailed out already for this epic event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

we have kick arse every time we came down there better make it good bring out your top guns..

Dude, the LAD-S and 13th Mercs have already said were gonna bring the hurtin'!!:D:cool:

Dude, the LAD-S and 13th Mercs have already said were gonna bring the hurtin'!!:D:cool:
    thats what we are looking for BUT we wont more... you have 24HOURS ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭T-wolf

Maxies, would you please put myself down for a burger as well - I'll be there :)

And if anyone's looking for a lift down tomo morn, I can fit one (and a load of gear - since its a van I'm driving). Leaving from Blanchardstown.
    Just hope you dont mind getting a lift from a bogger...:p

Dave

Advertisement