Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning II: East Vs West

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

T-wolf wrote: »
    Maxies, would you please put myself down for a burger as well - I'll be there :)

And if anyone's looking for a lift down tomo morn, I can fit one (and a load of gear - since its a van I'm driving). Leaving from Blanchardstown.
    Just hope you dont mind getting a lift from a bogger...:p

Dave

Suppose you'll be fighting for the East Dave? Traitor to your heritage!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭T-wolf

Suppose you'll be fighting for the East Dave? Traitor to your heritage!!! :p

I'm a bogger, not a jackeen, so I'm with the west. :D

And just a gentle reminder Alan, friendly fire can happen :) Assuming you dont bail coz of the weather :P

See ya there (if you roll outta bed!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

And just a gentle reminder Alan, friendly fire can happen :) Assuming you dont bail coz of the weather :P

ah now lads stop the bitchin we all goin BEAT THE EAST and take prisoners ahhhh i mean have good clean fun:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

here lads whats the gps co-ordinates for the site

In all fairness:

1. Friendly fire - ISN'T!

2. That whole fair weather thing is based on a total lie, so you fail :p

and 3. The only real danger is the fact that I won't be out of bed in time! :eek:

Haha see ya there Wolf :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Just came from my site to give you guys an update on the games for tomorrow;);)
    Warhead
    CQB Advance
    A fist full of BB's
    Multi Capture The Flag*
    (*with a sick sadistic twist:eek: )

Territory
    CQB Kings

I might not be able to respond to any questions as I'll be going to G-Tac more or less straight after I'm finished in The Orchard today.
    But all will be explained tomorrow on site, see you guys there;);)

Come on the East:D:D

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

bren we will be there nice and early well B4 9am so ill wake you guys up...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Evelyn ya better have plenty of burgers for Sunday there are 23 A.T.F members going to the Mother of all battles :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭swervy

looks like im gonna make it back from norway you boys from the east are gonna get it good tomorrow see you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

A.T.F wrote: »
    Evelyn ya better have plenty of burgers for Sunday there are 23 A.T.F members going to the Mother of all battles :D:D

dont i always look after you guys:D:D special burgers sauce batch just made up as well by andrea:D

• Advertisement

G-TAC wrote: »
    dont i always look after you guys:D:D special burgers sauce batch just made up as well by andrea:D

Not telling them the secret ingredient eh?

<_<
    >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

sweet, looks like its going to be one mental day. The weather is looking good too, looks like jose might be out:P Ha Ha Ha. Plus i have some new toys to try out on the boys from the east!!

sweet, looks like its going to be one mental day. The weather is looking good too, looks like jose might be out:P Ha Ha Ha. Plus i have some new toys to try out on the boys from the east!!

Damn comedians :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Anyone from dublin driving to galway in the morning got room for a passanger
    2 lifts fell through on me :mad:

Anyone who can fit me please please please pm me

Gatling wrote: »
    Anyone from dublin driving to galway in the morning got room for a passanger
    2 lifts fell through on me :mad:

Anyone who can fit me please please please pm me

Try T-Wolf, he might still have it free.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭T-wolf

daz801 wrote: »
    here lads whats the gps co-ordinates for the site

Thanks to the IAA forums for this one :)

G-TAC
    53° 8'57.49"N
    8° 9'23.79"W

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN..... DA DA DA.... DADAA:cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

THANKS TO T-WOLF im sorted Galway here we come:D:D:D:D

Gatling wrote: »
    THANKS TO T-WOLF im sorted Galway here we come:D:D:D:D

Couldnt have you missing the opportunity to get your ass handed to ya with the rest of the Easties, now could we?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

gonna be epic :D got a headcam aswell :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

8 or 9 CTU brekkie rolls and burgers please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

lads what time will this be over at tomorow
    cant wait now lads almost time:D:D:D

and thanks t-wolf for the co-ordinayes

oh and whats the situation with gas and bb's will there be any for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

lads i dont know if any of you guys seen the video in made with our team where 8 of us made a clip where we hid in the long grass and stood up anyways my pint is would not mind if i could make some thing like that but with all of who there in the woods now that would be one hell of a clip and it would mean you could pick you self out mite do it before we start. what do you guys think.
    the clip im on about is below....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

COME ON (WEST) IRELAND

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

mafiaboy wrote: »
    lads i dont know if any of you guys seen the video in made with our team where 8 of us made a clip where we hid in the :D:Dlong grass and stood up anyways my pint is would not mind if i could make some thing like that but with all of who there in the woods now that would be one hell of a clip and it would mean you could pick you self out mite do it before we start. what do you guys think.

Nice idea man,myself n de rest of Viper Squad would be up for it!
    Come on The East.....The Unit is gonna own the show 2moro!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

mafiaboy wrote: »
    lads i dont know if any of you guys seen the video in made with our team where 8 of us made a clip where we hid in the long grass and stood up anyways my pint is would not mind if i could make some thing like that but with all of who there in the woods now that would be one hell of a clip and it would mean you could pick you self out mite do it before we start. what do you guys think.

Im always up for good airsoft footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

Hope the battle is going good lads.

Lookin forward to the results

well i just said id eat humble pie and say congrats to east on the day better team they were well equiped ...again lads well done to ye

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

well played everyone who was out today!
    great games and great fun. thanks to martin, evelyn and bren for orgainising it and alan for shooting people with sniper rifles.

had a brilliant time despite the worst hangover ever.
    i'll be back!

GWAN THE EAST!

p.s. @ the polish guys: you guys should start a proper team, i was very impressed with your effort and aggression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

well played everyone who was out today!
    great games and great craic.

had a brilliant time despite, what will go down in history as ,the worst hangover in history. sorry for messing up your site martin and evelyn :)

ill be back!

Oh I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms :P.

Advertisement