Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moodle

• 05-02-2009 2:38pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having a problem with Moodle?

It is not recognising my password

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Anyone else having a problem with Moodle?

It is not recognising my password

The network has been buggy for a while now. You shuld try a few computers and if none of them work head over to the computer services in e block

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

The network has been buggy for a while now. You shuld try a few computers and if none of them work head over to the computer services in e block
    +1

But them computer services blokes are useless if you ask me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Whats the deal with sutdentshare also, cant get into it on any computer iv tried, iv got me notes to get!!

Drodan wrote: »
    Whats the deal with sutdentshare also, cant get into it on any computer iv tried, iv got me notes to get!!

Thats definitely an issue you have to report. Go to computer services at 2:30 any day. Just to report it. Wether they fix it or not is another story but you will have an excuse for not doing assignments.

"I cannot get my work sheets, I reported it and its still not fixed"

assignments??what ya talking about m an im in sports management, we dont get assignments phft, haha

just a couple notes i should get, so its just myself then or is it similar with others??

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hi i actaully found out that the password resets after 6 weeks and with christmas, it changed and lock everyone out.

i need to go to student services to get it re-set but they are only open between 5-6pm which is a fecking pain

I managed to reset mine just before so my password is grand, still cant get into much though, still can't get my bloody timetable either, ah for organisation.

hi i actaully found out that the password resets after 6 weeks and with christmas, it changed and lock everyone out.

i need to go to student services to get it re-set but they are only open between 5-6pm which is a fecking pain

They are open between 2:30 and 3:30 too.

They are open between 2:30 and 3:30 too.

i work during the day, so that isnt much good to be me to honest

i work during the day, so that isnt much good to be me to honest

Fine then miss moody, no more suggestions for you.

• Advertisement

Fine then miss moody, no more suggestions for you.

sorry, but i do work during the day, i am only there at 6pm after work :confused::confused:

sorry, but i do work during the day, i am only there at 6pm after work :confused::confused:

The problem is when you are mean to others it comes to bite you in the ass. I had suggestions for just this situation, now you gotta go the long way.

Report it to your course coordinator.

The problem is when you are mean to others it comes to bite you in the ass. I had suggestions for just this situation, now you gotta go the long way.

Report it to your course coordinator.

what? i just said that i work during the day and i wont be there at the times you suggested :confused: i am very confused why you are being like this.

i dont think i have a course co-ordinator, while if i have, i have never met them or heard of them :confused:

anyway, i will be there at 5.55pm tonight, so hopefully will be able to get it sorted out

Advertisement