Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Xbox 360 Only] Fifa Club Team Ver 2.0

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll be on tonight. Would be great to get 10 players for this. I'll happily play defence for some games. What formation are we currently using?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

thro me an invite there too, being away last while due to other **** going on, but shud be abck getting my fifa on

GT: Kromula

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Would you mind if I played a few games as the Any player? If I'm terrible at it I'll give it up but I'd like to try it! I've only played a couple of them as the Any player and I think my style of play would suit the team!

Thats fine with me Moon, i prefer the change after a few games anyways and get to play up front or on the wings. I found it harder i have to say when there was so many players on and being the any just in control of the defence as opposed to what Richie said. The main reason being people sometimes dont track back, i know some people are new to club etc but you have to track back aswell everyone cant just pile forward to try score goals. There was times where the midfield was all pushed up front and my defence was left with a gaping hole in front of it and no one tracking back to help out.
    It was great though to play with a lot of players in the room and we won most of our games once we got going at it. Also i think if we are playing a lot of games in a row we will have to start swapping positions. So after 3 games in a row we will swap positions around a bit, so the 2 strikers move to the wings or midfield or wherever to give others a go. Dont just go from ST to CF take over a different position around the pitch and play it for a few games and also stick to that position. That way everyone gets a go at different positions. So please have a mic so that when me or Richie say to people to swap around positions we can say who gets to ply where, without a mic it just makes things impossible. Or at least if you dont have a mic have your sound on so you can hear is, its annoying saying to someone drop out and come back in and they just sit there not moving and then find themseleves stuck as captain.

Good games last night though and looking forward to handing out another few beatings! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight. Would be great to get 10 players for this. I'll happily play defence for some games. What formation are we currently using?
    Standard spanish formation 4-4-2 with the usual players it worked quite well last night, people just need to stick to their positions and not all try run forward to get a goal otherwise we get torn apart in the middle.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Thats fine with me Moon, i prefer the change after a few games anyways and get to play up front or on the wings. I found it harder i have to say when there was so many players on and being the any just in control of the defence as opposed to what Richie said. The main reason being people sometimes dont track back, i know some people are new to club etc but you have to track back aswell everyone cant just pile forward to try score goals. There was times where the midfield was all pushed up front and my defence was left with a gaping hole in front of it and no one tracking back to help out.
    It was great though to play with a lot of players in the room and we won most of our games once we got going at it. Also i think if we are playing a lot of games in a row we will have to start swapping positions. So after 3 games in a row we will swap positions around a bit, so the 2 strikers move to the wings or midfield or wherever to give others a go. Dont just go from ST to CF take over a different position around the pitch and play it for a few games and also stick to that position. That way everyone gets a go at different positions. So please have a mic so that when me or Richie say to people to swap around positions we can say who gets to ply where, without a mic it just makes things impossible. Or at least if you dont have a mic have your sound on so you can hear is, its annoying saying to someone drop out and come back in and they just sit there not moving and then find themseleves stuck as captain.

Good games last night though and looking forward to handing out another few beatings! :)

I think it's the job of the captain.... to be getting onto people during the game if you are noticing big gaps in the midfield and are being attacked by 5/6 opponents against your 4 defenders!!

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I think it's the job of the captain.... to be getting onto people during the game if you are noticing big gaps in the midfield and are being attacked by 5/6 opponents against your 4 defenders!!

It is but it was a lot of peoples first time playing and i didnt want to be getting on to them straight away so im posting it on here so they know for next time. Same goes with the way the dressing room, goes a lot of people dont know that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 IneedAfifaClub

is there anychance of me joining this team im a good solid player with nice skills and willing to play in any position as im not one of those people who just run arounf looking for some glory :cool:

what are your celebration skills like??

my celebration skills are very good i think a bit of variation and through in some summersualts for good measure lol:D

so is there a chance i can join plz

• Advertisement

gamertag??

Axwell wrote: »
    gamertag??

my gamer tag is james mcginn

read the rules ill invite u in a few mins

u think i can join thn

thnks dude ive read th rules an they suit me thanks again dude:D

check ur player hub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

It is also encouraged to sing "Ce_le_brate good times... Come On!" when performing celebrations :D

i do that any way lolol

how do i leave my curreent club its only me in it any way cuz i set it up this mornin

ok ive left and joined ur club now how do i play a mtach with you guys

• Advertisement

and do you guys hav an online league so i can get tht acheivement

ok ive left and joined ur club now how do i play a mtach with you guys

add me to your friends list on xbox Irish Wolverine - ill invite you when we are on playing club. Will be later tonight

ok cool but will i get a game cuz there is a lot of people can u tell me waat time 2 be on at

and dude do u have an online league u can invite me 2 plz cuz i cant getinto any and i want to get th achievement of "1st time out "

Not all the people are on at once or play so ya you will get to play, i dunno what time come on around 10 i should be on then.

I dont have a league to invite you, there are leagues but they are currently in progress. Im logging off now so come on around 10 and ill be on id say. Any more questions save them till later or try put them in one post please :)

i see u hav th acheivement of playing in an online league so will u be able 2 invitre me to it plz

This is a thread for the fifa club not anything else, ive invited you to the club and said i will be on later. Im not here to help with your every need there are other threads about the leagues. I told you there are leagues but they are already in progress, i.e. you cant just join them. Ive said any other questions save them till later or at least put them in the proper thread.

ok fine where are th ones about leagues

ok fine where are th ones about leagues

Do you actually read what i say, there are other threads about the leagues, this is a thread for the club. Under the pro evolution soccer and fifa forum there are threads about leagues.

• Advertisement

dude sorry im new to this site and am still tryin 2 work things out its just ive looked and couldnt find one and u seem to know a lot about this site

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement