Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Xbox 360 Only] Fifa Club Team Ver 2.0

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Up above this it says Pro Evolution Soccer & FIFA click on that and you will see all the threads, you replied in one earlier about transfers. There are others about leagues etc, read through those but as far as i know they are all full and in progress at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 IneedAfifaClub

so ive missed th boat and there is very little chance of me getting into one

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

so ive missed th boat and there is very little chance of me getting into one

Unfortunately so at the minute, there is a pre season league running which you posted in the thread for a minute ago, which still has room i think. Read the start of the thread and look for the sign up details and see if there is room when you go to join. Please stop posting here though this is not a help thread or a league thread it is for the club only.

hey u let me into ur club is there any way my mate could get in cuz he has been lookin for a club 4 a couple of weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

hey u let me into ur club is there any way my mate could get in cuz he has been lookin for a club 4 a couple of weeks now

our club is for Boards.ie members. To join the club he'll need to be a member here and post his gamertag for one of our managers to see.

• Advertisement

kl he will do tht rite now thn , thn he will be allowed in yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

kl he will do tht rite now thn , thn he will be allowed in yeah

if he reads, agrees and abides by the rules of the club and of boards then i'm sure he will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IneedAfifaClub2

can i join your fifa club my mate joined it today his name is IneedAfifaClub

my gamertag is = GRANTYMURDOCH

cheers

if he reads, agrees and abides by the rules of the club and of boards then i'm sure he will.

Thanks whatawaster but there is 2 managers who will make the decisions, we have a lot of players at this stage and I cant just be letting people in left right and centre.

IneedAfifaClub - You have just joined both boards and the club yourself and havent even played once yet, wait till we see how you get on before you worry about your mate joining and playing. Everyone else in the club is a regular person on boards that has been around a while, but more importantly they are someone both I and Richie know from playing with in the various leagues at some stage. I cant just go adding you both straight away and have you both playing. I will see how things go with you playing and then will consider adding your friend also depending how that goes. We cant have people who dont play byt the rules or are dropping out of games etc, the same rules as we would apply in the leagues. Apologies if that doesnt suit but as i said above you are both knew to boards and to playing fifa with the group of us. So if you are willing to go along with this im sure you will both be part of the team and the option to join the leagues etc when their are spaces.

axwell i swear he is a good disiplined player who never quits or bends the rules , he has been serching for weeks we both have we were tryin 2 get in the same club and wen one found one we planned on terllin th other and it just happened to be me who found one , plz axwell give him a chance he wont let you down he is a great gamer and if u look at his gamertag will see he plays fifa a lot and has many acheivements he wont let u dowwn neither of us will plz just let him play , just a trial and you will see how disaplined he is and will stick to the rules th rules are an outline of hw he plays he stays in position and will stick to it he is th furthest thing away from a glory hunter u will see plz axwell just a chance

• Advertisement

and i dont think its fair to judgee him by me give him his own shot he wont let u down

You arent doing yourself any favours by constantly posting here every 5 minutes and along all the other threads asking to join a league, to join the team, and now for your friend to join. I have said to you I will add you later and let you play which you asked, you didnt mention your mate then and only added that now so dont keep pushing your luck.
    I had said to you to not keep posting over and over earlier. I will add you both to my friends list later when I am on, if you are both in the pre season league I will give you both a game or just a normal friendly and see from that. Do not keep posting over and over again about it, I have explained to you above you are both knew and you cant just jump in and play but i have given you both a chance to join, dont keep pushing or that will be taken back. As i said I will be on later on add me to your friends list.

i apoagise for my outburst , u know i just am dyin to play with a quality club and u hav given me th chance so thanks and ive added you, its irish wolverine yes , ok so we have to play against u is tht wat ur sayin to prove ourself yes im sorry if this comment is annoyed u im just makin sure m8, tht u r going to allow me and my friend into th club if u are thank u very much mahn

As i said will be on later and play you and we will see from there. I should be on around 10 or 10.30, yes Irish Wolverine is my GT.

thanks alot m8 but u appear to be really good so if u beat us thts expected as i sed u appear to be a great player i mean ur th manager of a massive club

thanks alot m8 but u appear to be really good so if u beat us thts expected as i sed u appear to be a great player i mean ur th manager of a massive club

Lol grovelling and praise wont get you anywhere :D
    You have never played me so you dont know if i am great or not, as for being manager of a massive club its a fifa club on xbox live, im not Rafa Benitez :D

u consider liverpool to be a massive club hahha i was talkin in context of fifa

Rant Deleted :D

Sorry Lads!!

This is the club forum!!!! I was basically refused to be allowed to rejoin the club and insulted so I think the message is grand here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

This is the club forum!!!! I was basically refused to be allowed to rejoin the club and insulted so I think the message is grand here.

There's no mention of you not being allowed back into the club here!! So anything about that should be kept between the two of you on PM.

Can I ask you why you wanted to rejoin the club? You got all hot and bothered quit the league and took all of us off your friends list, even the ones who said or did nothing when a simple point was made!!
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Advertisement

PM sent

OK I admit im sorry for leaving the message on this thread. Nothing worse then spam on a thread.

I have replied to GME and we have discussed all the matters and sorted them out. Can we keep the thread to Fifa Club discussion as Richie said to avoid it trailing off into spam like the other one.

Cheers for adding me back to the team lads!

I had my mic in for the 1st match tonight but couldn't hear anyone. Ill try sort it out for the next matches.

Cheers for adding me back to the team lads!

I had my mic in for the 1st match tonight but couldn't hear anyone. Ill try sort it out for the next matches.

No worries, if you dont hear people in the dressing room sometimes its aglitch and it works one you go into the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Axwell wrote: »
    No worries, if you dont hear people in the dressing room sometimes its aglitch and it works one you go into the game.

Happens me all the time. I can see the others talking away in the dressing room but no one can hear me.... maybe they are just ignoring me!:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Happens me all the time. I can see the others talking away in the dressing room but no one can hear me.... maybe they are just ignoring me!:D

Well I know that I'm ignoring you :p

We should get our 100th league victory tonight!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Well I know that I'm ignoring you :p

Ignoring who, who are you talking too??

We have to come up with a special celebration for the 100th win, FG get on it! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lads we need to discuss the important things here too...when we score, are we going with the Duck formation aeroplanes or will we stick to 5 players running around the keeper going "shhhhh!"

Honestly, that was the best fun I have had on Xbox live ever lol.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lads we need to discuss the important things here too...when we score, are we going with the Duck formation aeroplanes or will we stick to 5 players running around the keeper going "shhhhh!"

Honestly, that was the best fun I have had on Xbox live ever lol.

We have been integrating the scorer doing the robot with a circular boards squadron formation flying around him as the celebration lately and its quite impressive, many a team has left in shame over it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement