Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Xbox 360 Only] Fifa Club Team Ver 2.0

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Axwell wrote: »
    We have been integrating the scorer doing the robot with a circular boards squadron formation flying around him as the celebration lately and its quite impressive, many a team has left in shame over it.

Impressive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

The guy who scored the goal does the robot (its easily the longest celebration) after doing his airplane for 2 or 3 seconds, and all of us going around him in single file is quite impressive.

Its the main reason I haven't got bored of clubs yet. Our celebration is well co-ordinated and annoying for the opposition. A powerful mix!!!

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    The guy who scored the goal does the robot (its easily the longest celebration) after doing his airplane for 2 or 3 seconds, and all of us going around him in single file is quite impressive.

Its the main reason I haven't got bored of clubs yet. Our celebration is well co-ordinated and annoying for the opposition. A powerful mix!!!

We must not rest on our laurels...we must come up with even better ways to annoy our opponents! Any other suggestions? The robot will give us time to perform an elaborate celebration.

As above, except the scores runs to the camera with shhhhh, everyone else behind them doing the same, then scorer does the robot and the rest aeroplane around him? IF that doesn't annoy someone, I dunno what will!

What are the celebrations that non-scorers can do...theres aeroplane, shhhh, can you hear me, cover eyes...anything else?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It's by far the best celebration anyone could ever come up with!! Nothing beats 5 aeroplanes flying around you while you do the robot :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Once everyone is in sync its pretty impressive watching them circle around like vultures around a peice of meat while the scorer does the robot moves of Peter Crouch wasting as much time as possible, it really lets it sink in to the other team that we are going to beat them and humiliate them all at once. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Any room for another player lads?

mika, you need to impress us with an original celebration before you are included...marks will go for originality, choreography and ability to annoy the opposition. You have one hour :p

.... it really lets it sink in to the other team that we are going to beat them and humiliate them all at once. :D

We could be the classiest FIFA team ever created!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    mika, you need to impress us with an original celebration before you are included...marks will go for originality, choreography and ability to annoy the opposition. You have one hour :p

By us he means me and Richie, impressing Future Guy is worthless and wont get you in its just for his own personal pleasure. There is a position of Choreographer up for grabs the current one we have isnt great.

Read over the rules and the rest of the thread and send me or Richie a message on xbox and we will add you later.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

By us he means me and Richie, impressing Future Guy is worthless and wont get you in its just for his own personal pleasure. There is a position of Choreographer up for grabs the current one we have isnt great.

Read over the rules and the rest of the thread and send me or Richie a message on xbox and we will add you later.

Cheers, I'll get thinking on some annoying celebrations...

• Advertisement

Maybe the "Shhhhhhhh" before the robot and aeroplanes in a circle around the robot would be even better, we'd have two steps of co-ordination then!

We need some sound effects to go with the celebration....

Sound effects...wait till you hear the official celebration anthem I just downloaded from iTunes.

I'll debut it in our next score game. You'll either laugh or think I'm bonkers.

Probably the latter! ;)

Sound effects...wait till you hear the official celebration anthem I just downloaded from iTunes.

If its anything to do with Top Gun you are being throw off the team! :D

What time are people around at for games tonight? Looking forward to seeing this celebration :D

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Lads, can I join the club please or is it full? I'll play anywhere.

Some great results and great games being played lately and a good bit of fun being had by all too.

Just want to update the thread and go back over some of the points made previously. Have discussed these with Richie and just want people to have a read and take them on board.

Please stick to your positions as much as possible and play your role. If you are a defensive midfielder try track back when you can and cover the defence. Also when going forward we dont need 7 players in the box, this usually ends up in people tripping over each other or getting in the way of shots and us getting caught on a counter attack. Also if you are coming back to defend please make sure not to get in the way of other players, there is no point running across a player blocking him and neither person getting the ball and letting the opposition score.

Stick to you positions and when we rotate positions you will get your chance at striker if you want it, its not all about scoring goals.
    If you are a left sided player whether midfielder or striker or defender, play on the left and try not be moving all over the pitch, it just leaves holes and also you get in the way of the players who belong there. Ive noticed it a number of times players drifting to the other side and 2 people going for the same ball when one of them shouldnt be anywhere near there.
    We are rotating positions after every 3 or so games, so please move to a different position and give some one else a go at this stage and dont be playing the same place the whole night. If you have been playing as a striker take a midfield role and visa versa. It will give everyone a go at the positions that way and keeps it fair and also hopefully avoids this thing i see lately of everyone running into the box trying to score and getting in the way.

All in all we are playing really well lately and havent suffered many defeats, mostly the first game of the night which tends to be a warm up and we get better as the games go on. I think the above are a fair set of rules and suggestions to keep things running smoothly so we would appreciate if people read over them and take them on board.

Will be on tonight to destroy some more teams and practice our Boards Squadron celebrations!! See you then :D

Ill be on after the Ireland match tonight! We were playing some great stuff last night!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

anyone fancy playing a few games? Hate playing with random diys :(

Any games tonight lads??

• Advertisement

Will prob be around later, have a few league games to play aswell so will see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

add me to the club please

gametag = cullen5998

:D

Look at the date on the thread :rolleyes:

Theres a new club for Fifa 11 if you look a few posts down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement