Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazy dream intrepretations welcome

Options
  • 05-02-2009 3:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

last night I was dreaming that me and a close friend had killed someone.. not sure who (we were in a house) and we were discussing what to do with the body he left and then my wife came in with a few friends they saw the body and I explained what happened and were wanting me to go to the cops and I said that I'd go to jail and that if we got rid of the body it'd be ok they agreed not to say anything, then the location changed to some sort of niteclub type place and we were in the VIP section, but we knew the bouncers/security guards were coming around to check the fire exits, so we hid the body surprisingly enough right under a fire exit, we were coming up with a story to tell the bouncers if they saw the body, then I was ringing my friend to say come back quick we need to dump the body.. and the I was folding the body and it was fitting into a sports bag think thats all I can remenber.... wierd huh??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

yup, that is weird alright. do you have dreams like this often?? cos in mine i can never run forward, so sometimes/normally things are chasing me (people, quad-bikes, rats!) and um... i gotta run away backwards. very strange but is a theme that connects most of my dreams.

also whenever i am driving a car, the brakes never work, so i normally use the kerb as a braking surface for the wheels, by driving the car very close to the kerb edge, coming to a slow + screeching stop.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If it were my dream, I would consider the significance of the body, of who it was or why you killed them. Secondly, the fact that your friend, wife and then more friends get involved in helping you to hide the body would indicate that maybe its something you / your friends are hiding...? Is there / was there something as a group you did/discussed/a point of view you could be ashamed of that the group shared that you'd prefer to hide?

Jess

Advertisement