Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a dog has been found in city west aera

Options
  • 05-02-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

if you are the owner of this dog please contact me as soon as possible 0851073202

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Harris

You should maybe post this ad on www.irishdogs.ie and also www.irishanimals.ie. They both have a good Lost/Found section.
    Good luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mor0

Harris wrote: »
    You should maybe post this ad on www.irishdogs.ie and also www.irishanimals.ie. They both have a good Lost/Found section.
    Good luck with it

Thanks ;) i will post my adds there as well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Have you contacted the pound & Garda station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mor0

olaola wrote: »
    Have you contacted the pound & Garda station?

no, not yet. why? do you think Garda might have some information on lost dogs? i think im gonna bring the dog the the vet to check if she was microchipped. if not, then maybe vet can help me find the owner.. i dont want to give it to the pound.. im worried that it will be put to sleep before the owner finds it. but the problem is that i cant keep it. i have a cat and they dont get along.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

By law you have to contact the dog warden (the pound) and the Garda, because if the owner is looking for the dog, thats who they'll get in touch with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement