Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get the plum wine from Yamamori?

Options
  • 05-02-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭

I've asked the people in Yamamori and was sent to the Asian market on Dury St but they don't have the same one - it's not as nice :)

Does anyone know where I can get it ? The plum wine from the Drury St market isn't that great. Can anyone recommend me some/where I can get it ? :)

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'm not an expert on the plum wine retail trade or anything, but I'm guessing that naming the acceptable and unacceptable brands would help people answer your query.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Sorry, should've mentioned that.

I don't actually know what the plum wine from Yamamori is called, it's just on their menu as "Plum wine €5" and you only get a small glass. I can't remember what the bottle form the Drury St Asian market is called and I've tried the Asian market at the Jervis St Luas stop.

Advertisement