Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget accomodation (1 night) in Virginia, Cavan?

Options
  • 05-02-2009 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I've to go to Virginia for a meeting on Sat 28th Feb for 1 night.

I'm a skint student and need somewhere to kip like a hostel (i'll be going on the beer thought so want to be able to fall in at whatever time I feel). Doesn't need to be fancy once I can have a warm bed and a shower in the morning. Hostel seems ideal but Google isin't returning anything

Can anyone recommend anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭celt262

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I've to go to Virginia for a meeting on Sat 28th Feb for 1 night.

I'm a skint student and need somewhere to kip like a hostel (i'll be going on the beer thought so want to be able to fall in at whatever time I feel). Doesn't need to be fancy once I can have a warm bed and a shower in the morning. Hostel seems ideal but Google isin't returning anything

Can anyone recommend anything?

Google B&B in virgina and you will find something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks for fixing my post :pac:

The beer is 'on the house' - prob should have mentioned that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Virginia is a small town so there won't be any hostels; as said a B&B is your best bet.

Thanks for that lostie.

We just had an idea - Since there's gonna be a few at the meeting, was wondering about self catering accomodation?

Google isin't throwing many results unfortunately :( Anyone think of anything? We could fill anything that will take 4 - 8 people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

You might find some place on this website

• Advertisement

Thanks for the link, managed to sort out a self catering house via Daft

Advertisement