Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American style doughnuts?

• 05-02-2009 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Quick question, does anyone know where abouts in the city (Dublin that is) I could pick up some decent American style doughnuts?

Not the traditional Irish, pump it with jam and drown it in sugar ones.
    doughnuts.jpg

YUMMY!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Haven't had them myself but there's a shop just between Trinity and Grafton St., a Spar or Centra or maybe a Londis, that has a sign up saying they do Tim Horton doughnuts. They're a Canadian brand so should be fairly American style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah Tim Hortons are lovely! It's the Spar on Grafton St. that does them.

They have:
    Apple Fritter
    Chocolate Glazed
    Chocolate Dip
    Boston Cream
    Honey Dip
    Walnut Crunch
    Old Fashion Plain
    Honey Cruller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

These Tim Horton doughnuts sound like the business alright. Are they made fresh every morning or do ya buy them in a packet?

Cheers for that lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

They're individual, not sure if they're baked fresh every morning or not, but they taste pretty fresh!! When I was pregnant I used to eat a Boston Creme every morning... it was my guilty pleasure, haven't had one since I went on maternity leave though :(...

They have a stand at the back of the shop with all the donuts on it, you can buy one or a box of six... but you pick which ones you want in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

That's weird, i'm pregnant too and Boston Cremes are like a food group for me right now!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I checked out those Tim Hortons doughnuts, and my god. Give me death by Boston Cremes anyday of the week. :pac:

Savage doughnuts alround.

Advertisement