Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The stingey-assed wedding thread

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

Mingey wrote: »
    Fair play to them. Looks like the people only went for the free feed then. Why bother spending that much on people who are only going for their 'day out.'

Think the name suits you

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

I'm doing the same...in 2weeks and have to say kinda worried about it cause although people say they don't mind I cann't help but think they DO :confused: (and some comments from a certain individual about not being able to have a dance, don’t help...although I must add that they haven't danced at any other wedding I've been to with them there!!!)

:D but I'm sure it'll will be just fabulous...and we'll be Mr. & Mrs. which is the main thing :P

Just a little update...it was the BEST WAY EVER to have a wedding!!!!

Everyone was relaxed, wonderful resturant menu enjoyed and YES the certain individual DID have a dance...the hotel very kindly arranged a singer for the bar of the hotel that night!!!

And received lots of totally unexpected cards and gifts from friends, neighbours etc...telling us we were just right to have a "family do"!!! (So worrying about not asking folk was a waste of engergy)

So all in all...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

two of my friends wedding cost hardly anything, one cost 3k and the other 6k, its easily done.

i reckon, i can do my wedding for 500e, thats if anyone asks me:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

two of my friends wedding cost hardly anything, one cost 3k and the other 6k, its easily done.

i reckon, i can do my wedding for 500e, thats if anyone asks me:P

If you have a full time job I'll marry ya, But I am not willing to work.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

If you have a full time job I'll marry ya, But I am not willing to work.

sorry thats a deal breaker for me
    cannot be doing with dole scrungers pushing my levies up :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

sorry thats a deal breaker for me
    cannot be doing with dole scrungers pushing my levies up :P

I don't claim the dole!!! Come on I need a Sugar Mama.

Advertisement