Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 08 January patch/update

Options
  • 05-02-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know were I can get the latest patch for FM 08?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

http://www.gamershell.com/download_23243.shtml (8.0.2)

http://www.gamershell.com/download_22111.shtml (8.0.1)

http://cmfrenzy.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=111112&func=fileinfo&id=4374 (Most recent update. Jan 09 window hasn't been made yet. This is updated as of the end of August window 2008)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

their a year old?

http://cmfrenzy.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=111112&func=fileinfo&id=4374 (Most recent update. Jan 09 window hasn't been made yet. This is updated as of the end of August window 2008)
    Sorry didn't see this part, do you know if/when it will be released?

yeah-buddy wrote: »
    Sorry didn't see this part, do you know if/when it will be released?

No idea to be honest it's up to Adam (Guy who makes it).

E-mail him: addmupdate@gmail.com

He might tell you when it's ready or if he is even making the update

Cheers, i will do that.
    Hers the old thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055370173

• Advertisement

got this email off sigames yesterday

We know most of you have been eagerly awaiting the next patch with the updated player database since the January transfer window upheaval. Fear not, you will have to wait only a short while longer. We are pleased to announce that a patch and data update will be released at the end of the month, which includes all the January transfer window moves, and updates managers’ movement too. We'll email you again once it's available, and if you've registered your copy of Football Manager 2009 via STEAM, you'll get the update and patch automatically.

will let you know when i get it

got this email off sigames yesterday

We know most of you have been eagerly awaiting the next patch with the updated player database since the January transfer window upheaval. Fear not, you will have to wait only a short while longer. We are pleased to announce that a patch and data update will be released at the end of the month, which includes all the January transfer window moves, and updates managers’ movement too. We'll email you again once it's available, and if you've registered your copy of Football Manager 2009 via STEAM, you'll get the update and patch automatically.

will let you know when i get it

Yeah got that too, but this thread is about FM08 transfer update.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Any update on the update?

The patch is coming out on the 1st of March. (I think)

If the updated database is all your interested in then there has been an update out for the last 3 weeks.

The patch is coming out on the 1st of March. (I think)

If the updated database is all your interested in then there an been an update out for the last 3 weeks.
    Ok, thanks for the info. Which transfer update is this you're referring to? I'll have a quick Google and see what it turns up.

• Advertisement

Cheers mate. I'll grab that now.

Edit: Doh, just realised this is an update for FM2009. I'm still on the 2008 incarnation.

Ah, I didn't realise. I'm 99.99% there is no Jan 08/09 transfer update for FM08. I've talked to people in the FM Community who make those updates and they have all said they have not heard of any or know of any that are being made. I think the link I gave yeah-buddy was the latest one around.

Sure not to worry. Might be time to bite the bullet and buy the new one so.

If anyone's interested, I found a pretty good update today while having a look on the sortitoutsi forums. It's for FM2008 and is called the Chin Wag update. I'm sure a quick google would send you in the right direction. I installed it and it looks pretty good.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

besty wrote: »
    If anyone's interested, I found a pretty good update today while having a look on the sortitoutsi forums. It's for FM2008 and is called the Chin Wag update. I'm sure a quick google would send you in the right direction. I installed it and it looks pretty good.

Enjoy.

Thanks for that...i installed it last night & its great and works perfectly.
    Saves me from wasting money on 09!!

Advertisement