Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless adapter ?

• 05-02-2009 6:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, ive moved my 360 into my little lads room as im not using it at all [pc gaming is great :)]
    Im looking at getting the wireless adapter ofr it so he can use live in his room.

Argos etc have it for 90 euros, can i get it anywhere else cheaper?

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Ebay would be your best bet, theres some being sold for 60 quid on it right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Gamestop have it new for €70 with 3 months Live Subs i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

There was a mention of it here...offer could be finished though

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

They are ridiculously expensive! I cabled mine instead. Cost me about a tenner for the cable and some sweat.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

DeVore wrote: »
    Cost me about a tenner for the cable and some sweat.

Wait, wut :eek: you paid for sweat??

Im gonna cable my one aswell. Using brothers laptop to bridge connection at the the moment which is grand cos Im playing tomb raider annversary at the moment and need the laptop on anyways to use the walkthrough, how the fook did anyone ever clear that game without help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

bigbadcon wrote: »
    There was a mention of it here...offer could be finished though
    Yeah, the offer is finished, and it's gone back up to ~€100.

I got mine from MX2 for £52.99, but it took about 3 weeks to ship. Something to do with stock.

Advertisement