Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Cannibal Corpse

• 05-02-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

In the next couple of weeks Im getting the oppurtunity to interview Alex and Paul from Cannibal Corpse. I know the bands history and the usual questions but I wanted to reach out to some fans here on Boards.ie and ask that if you could ask the band any question, what would it be? Ill be recording the interview and attempting to get it played on Graveyard Shift.

Please keep them semi serious

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Which CC album is their favourite and why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Id like to know first hand about the incident in which a mic got lodged in the singers mouth! Apparently during a stage invasion, a fan collided with the singer whilst he was "singing" and the mic went into his mouth. As he couldnt open his mouth wide enough for the mic to be extracted, he was taken to hospital where the options were to remove his front teeth or break his jaw. He opted for the latter. I read this in Kerrang around the time of the incident and would love to hear the story from the band themselves.Alternativley, Id like to ask them if there was ever an idea for one of their album covers that they thought was "too much".

^^^^^
    I like the second question best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

would they ever release an unplugged album?

il get my coat:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Is Jim Carrey still a fan?

is Ace Ventura pet Detective still a good movie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Is Jim Carrey still a fan?

is Ace Ventura pet Detective still a good movie?

Hammer smashed face!!! seen that movie again over the xmass, hadnt seen it in years.

Is mike denver still a fan?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgygOWCHMk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

whats there favorite cannibal corpse album?
    whats there favourite cannibal corpse song to play live?
    whos there favourite band at the moment and whats there all time favourite band?
    whats there favourite album?

there ya go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

If cannibal corpse was a world would there be anywhere safe and pleasant to live in it? Is there any economy or political structure in cannibal corpse world? Do black magic practitioners have it best compared to the general zombies.

If cannibal corpse was a world would there be anywhere safe and pleasant to live in it? Is there any economy or political structure in cannibal corpse world? Do black magic practitioners have it best compared to the general zombies.

Think you are looking for this.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

that was both disturbing and horrific. I've never been so terrified in my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Ask them if they've seen George since Wrath of the Lich King came out :P

Advertisement