Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sigerson cup c&c

• 05-02-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

[IMG][/img]9DEE6F32557C43358D277605F59BB4E5-800.jpg

your toughs please..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

My immediate thought is: I don't like the 'half' person at the right of the pic. Overall a nice action pic with an unusual (but nice) background !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

On the technical side of things, on my screen it looks a little overexposed. My screen isn't calibrated though and most stuff looks too dark on it so it could be very overexposed!!

You could have cropped it a little closer as well, especially removing the guy on the right edge of the frame and straightened up the horizon a little. Doesn't really matter but it would help make it a little less lopsided.

I'm not sure if it's a little oof or whether it's the underexposure thats making it look like that also.

It's a nice action shot though and the snowy mountain vista in the background is nice too. I've only done GAA once before so I appreciate how difficult it can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Jesus,no offence but that water mark is just terrible!I kinda only like discrete ones
    Seems a tad soft on the blue fella's face and is quite blown out
    If you had a longer lens and a got closer would of been a great shot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Have to agree about it being very bright and the watermark is very distracting.

I'd also crop the sides a bit more, focusing on the action.

You could also shoot more open (depending on lens). I see it's at f/6.3 with ISO 500. You may be able to shoot that with ISO 200 and still get a fast enough shutter speed.

Also, maybe it's me, but the scene doesn't seem level.

Just my view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

It's unfortuante that the referee is directly behind them and the third player is right beside them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement