Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Balloons

Options
  • 05-02-2009 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Does anyone know somewhere in the city centre that sells packs of red balloons - am looking for a fair few of them, and if I buy the usual packs, I'd be lucky to have one per pack

Strange I know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Looking for 99 of them, by any chance?

I'd try party shops in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

CianRyan wrote: »
    Looking for 99 of them, by any chance?

Sorry, completely unhelpful to the OP but maybe it's all about the classic 60s ditty written by Raymond Froggatt and charted by the Dave Clarke Five - am I the only old git to recall it? http://scribble.scran.ac.uk/kateo/files/51/413/red_balloon_lyric.txt

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

OP, thought I saw some in one of those "Birthdays" shops? They had a load of valentine stuff in, including banners and candles and I'm pretty sure they'd packets of red balloons. Worth a shot if there's one near you! The one I saw was in Swords

Advertisement