Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible problem with application?

Options
  • 05-02-2009 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Last year I applied as a Mature Student to a course but I chickened out and didn't go to the test day etc but this year I've looked more closely at the course and seriously want to apply again.
    But I'm worried that my lack of communication with the college last year will stand against me this year. Is this how colleges look at things or am I being over paranoid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Tells

I think you may have missed the application dates. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Ell69

MSAP application deadline was yesterday. CAO will be open again soon, but as a mature student you needed to apply for the MSAP exam after you registered with CAO.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

What is the MSAP!?? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

fifomania wrote: »
    What is the MSAP!?? :confused:
    Aptitude test. It was only introduced this year for mature applicants to UCC and UCD.

What college are you applying to?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The college may or may not remember you. I wouldn't worry about it. You're re-applying so you do have an interest in the course. People defer, change their minds for various reasons. Apply and see what happens.

The CAO will open again 5th March for applications. Best to check with the college themselves how they deal with late applications too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement