Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best toy of the 90's

Options
  • 05-02-2009 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Best toy of the 90's has to have been stretch armstrong, how many people were heartbroken when theirs broke or you thought it wud be a good idea to poke it with a needle (i was a destructively curious child).

I'm looking everywhere for one but ebay's too expensive. I cant wait to get one.

What was your favourite toy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

This:

3110QETCGEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The Batmobile from Batman: The Animated Series. I got it for christmas '94 when I was six. It was fúcking great, made my year. :D

The one toy I wanted the most at the time, and ever, was the Megazord from Power Rangers:

MegazordOriginalLoose1a.jpg

Jesus, I wanted that more than I'd want a blowjob now. And like a blowjob, I never got the Megazord in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Those GI Joe type action figures. Had hundreds of them, including vehicles and all and they provided hours upon hours of fun. Definitely my favorite toys growing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Tut, kids. Hasn't Stretch Armstrong being around since the 70's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Are the best toys of the 90s not the invention of console gaming.

I loved the Gameboy & the Nintendo 64 - I adored Tetris on Gameboy and Super Mario on N64

Will I get lynched for suggesting electronic toys I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Definately this little jeep. Only picked it cos I still have it somehwere in the attic

KENmaskjeep.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

queen-mise wrote: »
    Are the best toys of the 90s not the invention of console gaming.

Oh no, console gaming has been around since the 70s.

Advertisement