Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headsup League 2009 Interest List

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

im only rolled for $250 hu leagues!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

im only rolled for $250 hu leagues!!!

Well that settles that then! You were the big draw, the Ronnie O Sullivan of headsup haha! I'll leave it at $250 so..its healthy enough as it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

wtf sarcasm ftw 300 plz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I would be up for $300 as it takes up a fair bit of time completing the games so an increase to the prizepool justifies it more.

Easy either way

wtf sarcasm ftw 300 plz

:rolleyes: I know!!!
    I would be up for $300 as it takes up a fair bit of time completing the games so an increase to the prizepool justifies it more.

Easy either way

$300 would be better alright. Last year we had 12 x $250 so prizepool was $3k...at the moment we only have 10 so at $300 the prizepool would also be $3k

This thread has been open a while so i'm hoping to close entries for the leagues tomorrow night. The only way to enter after this will be if someone drops out. There's still room for plenty more players.

The total prizepool for all leagues after added money will be well into 5 figures so i'd advise people not to miss out..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

HI Tony
    fair play to you for making the effort to get this up and running again this year you can put me down for c or d please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I'm interested as well

babymaker6 wrote: »
    HI Tony
    fair play to you for making the effort to get this up and running again this year you can put me down for c or d please

No probs Fergus...I'll put you in.
    Macspower wrote: »
    I'm interested as well

What league you interested in Paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Serie D for me please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement