Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Favourite ship

• 06-02-2009 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Of all the ships that you have flown whats your favourite ship and why?

My favourite ship would have to be the small stuff, probably a sabre from when i used to fly one on my alt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Sabre - I love it so much fun to fly and nothing like bubbling a **** ton of caps/bs that are trying to run for their lives. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Ishkur.

I know AF's are hated but for me this one can pull off some nice DPS and is good for small roams. My first solo 1v1 kill was in one of these against a Rupture. I was delighted when it went down. More 1v1 kills followed including a macro ratting raven. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

R0ot wrote: »
    Sabre - I love it so much fun to fly and nothing like bubbling a **** ton of caps/bs that are trying to run for their lives. :D

Yeah that was some of the best fun i had in a sabre. just flying around dropping bubbles and trying to get some pot shots off on the way thru.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Armageddon! I love them so much. I pirated for years in them and they're just RAPE in a golden chassis. 6 billion worth of implants to really make them something special too mind you but it just makes any amarrian ship the business but overall I love my Golden Geddon.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Vagabond - lookit all those suckahs die..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bikki

Bak in the Golden Age of eve when u would only get 8 to 11 k online my fav ship would of been The Wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Crow. There´s something highly appealing about being virtually unkillable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Favourite ship would have to be the Thorax. It was the first ship that i got where i though "Sweeet". Yes, it looks like a giant but plug, but still.

Kiith wrote: »
    Favourite ship would have to be the Thorax. It was the first ship that i got where i though "Sweeet". Yes, it looks like a giant but plug, but still.

Ah great choice in ship. although not a major fan of it now, used to love this ships back in the day when it was overpowered flying 8 heavies. now that was an awesome ship. plated rax small guns and 8 heavy drones. mmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Spacelane patrol station

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Bantam - It's a tough lil puppy, and always ready to rumble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Incursus

My cheap and cheerful suicide frigate, always had a half dozen in the hanger, with all the equipment all ready set up.

Incursus.jpg

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Kestrel

4 Rocket Launchers ( Maltukh or Arbalest )
    1 AB
    1 Warp SCRAMBLER
    1 Medium Shield extender
    1 BCU 2
    1 Mpax

= Win :> Had so much fun in that setup

that screenie of the incursus looks like it should have a default massive long range Cannon on it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Eh.....Falcon ofc

Glippo ruined Eve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Arbitrator

Ill update my pick to Rifter/rupture/typhoon for the time being

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Also claymore

All good choices, Especially that bizmark character. he always knows how to pick them.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

of all the ships i have flown ive had the most fun in an enyo.

Advertisement