Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bwahaha!!

• 06-02-2009 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

16 year old Denis Romanov had to go to the police after he was egged on by his mates to put a huge padlock through his ear piercing then realsied there was no key.

Police eventually resorted to cutting it off with an Hacksaw!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b2d_1233851074&p=1 <--- click

So what embarassing things have you gotten stuck on your piercings? (keep it clean :) )

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Damo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Fupp me, I'd have been wanting a proper locksmith and not let them near me with a hacksaw O_O

*Fey banned from Body Mod for 37 years

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

i got my lip stud caught in my braaaces when i had them and couldnt open my mouth :o

and i've gotten my tongue bar caught in my smiley >__<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I know an idiot who i hated who put locks in his ears. We hid the keys. petty but fun.
    eh a tongue bar got caught with a piercing or two of mine

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Worst thing that happened me was I got hubba bubba stuck on my tongue web. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

My missus got her tongue bar caught in my nipple rings!!!

Took a good 10 minutes to set her free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

One of my so-called friends tried to sneak a padlock into my ear while we were drinking once. He said he had keys for them but it really scared the crap out of me! Not funny at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Tampons (unused) in my lobes, straws in my labret, straws in nipples (ouch), glow sticks in nipples and lobes. All while god awful drunk. Glow sticks hurt the most in my nipples cos they aren't stretched :pac: woke up with bloody moobs :pac:

chips in my labret cos emmet dared me to o.0 silly me, ended in tears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Will wrote: »
    Glow sticks hurt the most in my nipples cos they aren't stretched :pac: woke up with bloody moobs :pac:

Now there's a sentence I didn't picture myself reading today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

So what embarassing things have you gotten stuck on your piercings? (keep it clean :) )

Yore ma!!!!!eleventy!111

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Tampons (unused) in my lobes,

Um, yeah... unused >.>

You put tgi fries in your labret before too :cool:

I put tampon strings in my lobes, thats about it so far :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

I know an idiot who i hated who put locks in his ears. We hid the keys. petty but fun.

I remember him ...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I remember him ...:rolleyes:
    Idiot!! Trying to be adrian*facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

hahahahahaha... Mini-me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

While I've never had anything stuck in any of my piercings, a non-pierced friend of mine and I spent an entire mealtime amusing ourselves by sticking various pieces of cutlery into our friend's stretched lobe.

It was all going smoothly until we got to the dessert spoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Hmm, about a week after I got my right nipple pierced I was pissed at my friends 21st, and attached streamers (from party poppers) to both nipples as "tassles", took a pic on my phone.

Then at new years, a girl I'd never met before that night saw the pic, and called some random guy over cos he had ribbons around his neck, and she made me do it again. Later she insisted on untying them herself, I wasn't letting her do the right one cos it was tied too tight, so she pulled on the ribbon until I let her.
    That hurt lots.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

p2080094ra9.jpg

Knitting needle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I've had plenty of things stuck in my ears.

Toilet role holders, motsuriser bottles, fingers, locks, bigger locks, a very small phone...

To name a few.

CianRyan wrote: »
    I've had plenty of things stuck in my ears.

Toilet role holders, motsuriser bottles, fingers, locks, bigger locks, a very small phone...

To name a few.

Pics or GTFO!! lol :D

Advertisement