Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cool edit problem

Options
  • 06-02-2009 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭

Hi folks im having a problem with my cool edit pro, i have an archive of wav files that i usually open using cool edit, problem now is that when i open these wav files they download into cool edit, but the audio is distorted. It usually gives an option of sample rate when opening a file with cool edit, i have always used 44100 sample rate with out a problem ,but its not working now. any ideas? cheers:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 puresthatred

Hey,

Cool Edit sometimes gets screwed up on me too, Id save a standard wav file which opens in Cool Edit but is garbled when played back in anything else. To fix I had to uninstall Cool Edit totally then reinstall, load in my wavs and save them again. You wont need the last step so try a total uninstall then reinstall, not repair or modify. Bare in mind, any filter set-ups or user effects will be deleted so maybe make a backup of them somewhere.

Advertisement