Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spiral tribe in the hell fire club!

• 06-02-2009 7:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭

So who was there? tell me your stories of the night!

Correct me if im wrong but it was 92 or 93? im thinking 93 myself lol

I remember waiting at one of the pick up points for the spiral van freezing my nuts off for hours,was just about to give up and go home when the van (a clapped out white yellow reg transit arrived) your man hadn't a clue where he was going so we directed him to the olympic ballroom to pic up heads from there and then on to the Dublin mountains,i've a brief memory of one ro 2 squad cars appearing at some stage doing a circle or two and then disappearing,and another of standing with my back to the sound system and lasers looking out over the city wondering what it looked like from down there(hardly discrete lol)

My next memory is of myself and a mate with a pair of heads on us walking through tallaght village the next day not a clue where we were going and stopping a jogger who was a dead ringer for jack charlton for directions :D

Oh the memories!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

My memory is a bit hazy but im almost sure it was 94, i remember we got a bus to Rathfarnham or something, i don't know that area of deepest South Dublin and i remember we were walking for ages until one of the lads spotted someone he knew who knew the way so we tagged along,when we got there the place was heaving, new age travellers with ravers and all sorts, the sound system was banging, after a while thigs went hazy due to my consumtion of a cocktail of various very strong drugs there from the crusties that were openly on sale :o,i recall getting a lift as far as town the next morning and it was still going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

Lucky bastid getting a lift the next morning! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

i could not go that night myself:( but a good few friends of mine went,they had a good night to say the least...at that time the whole of dublin new they playing there.
    for me its kinda one of them things you regret in life:mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

That sounded like some night, would have been just before my time if it was 92 or 93 - I started in early 94 so would have missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭b.c

Reckon it was 93, I was there in mind at least, funny as i can see the hellfire club from me bedroom window now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement