Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

many posters from dungarvan noticed...

Options
  • 06-02-2009 9:26am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

That the place is like a ghost town come 6pm?
    It really is, two weeks ago the place was packed....since monday, 6pm...BOOM, the place is empty!

WTF is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Yeah I've noticed that, went in to Dunnes last week, Tuesday I think at about 10 past 7 and the shopping centre was closed, it closes at 7pm Monday and Tuesday. I'm hoping it's just a January thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

7pm?

That blows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

is there any truth in the vampire rumour?
    i'd say with the stretch in the evenings you'll probably start to notice a few more people out that bit later. just remember not to invite strangers into your house. wooooooooooooooooooooo

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Dungarvan, as a town hasn't really been effected by this recession, just the last two weeks had me really worried....really was like a ghost town.

Since posting this thread...yesterday, the town was packed..and again today, it was pretty busy!

Advertisement