Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson or equivalent

• 06-02-2009 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I need a new vacuum cleaner, he who does the vacuuming has requested bagless that doesn't lose suction. Anyone know the best place to pick up a dyson or that style of beast (if the equivalent is any good, that is)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Dyson DC19 Animal in Powercity for €229.95 (online price €216.15)
    I bought one recently in my local Expert electrical store and they matched the Power City price. They have a price promise guarantee, not sure of the conditions, but I paid €255 for it and then went back in the next day and got a €26 refund when I discovered the lower price in Power City.
    (At the time the online price was €229.95 ended up costing €229 in Expert.)

[Edit] Oh and I had a Russell Hobbs Pet Cyclonic previously and it was a pile of poo! The Dyson is miles ahead and I'm very happy with it.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Can't get into the details of the expert price promise on their website, but usually they have to be within a certain radius, don't they? We're a long way from Dublin :) Also, power city charge 45 eurons to deliver it to Leitrim. DID have the same one working out at just under 250 delivered, though.. Might be worth a try! http://www.didstore.com/cart.asp?modelcode=DC19ANIMAL&subid=121

Advertisement