Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIP FXO ATA

Options
  • 06-02-2009 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right place to post.

I'm looking for an FXO ATA. One that does SIP but doesn't need to register to a SIP registrar.

It has to be able to accept incoming calls from an analog line and forward the call to a computer running a SIP telephony program. Optionally, it should be able to accept an outbound call from the SIP Telephony program.

This is not a PBX or any sort.

Normally we would use an Audiocodes Mediant gateway but this solution is too expensive for my needed purpose.

I believe FXO ATA's are quite expensive [not sure how much, though]. And on brief research, I may have to settle for an FXS ATA with a FXS to FXO converter. But the ATA must not a SIP registrar.

Have loads of experience with FXS ATA but not so much FXO ATA.

Any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement