Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Half Price Fillet Steaks

• 06-02-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Fresh on the Malahide rd (Clare Hall) are selling selling Fillet Steaks for half price, picked up two yesterday for 7.50, they are awesome melt in your mouth.

Going to pick up some more today and freeze..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Got some in Fresh in Camden/Wexford st yesterday, great value and very helpful staff at butchers counter, made a pleasant change from getting everything wrapped in plastic. Two delicious fillets for €6.70

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks for the tip, will drop over. OMahoney meats in Coolock Industrial Estate had their Roasts half price on Sat.

Bought a 1.75kg roast for 13 euro. YUM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

sue97 wrote: »
    OMahoney meats in Coolock Industrial Estate...

I stopped going there after I heard most of their meat is from Brazil!!

I must drop into Dave who is the buthcer in Fresh, he does some beautiful minced beef and a spiced liver dish which is pretty special!!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭bardcom

Is there more than one Fresh? Is there a list of other locations or a website. Sounds like something I'd be interested in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Last time I asked most of their meat was Irish, exception was Turkeys and can't remember where that was from.

Yet to have a bad experience with them although they don't do fillet at that price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

bardcom wrote: »
    Is there more than one Fresh? Is there a list of other locations or a website. Sounds like something I'd be interested in...

best of my knowledge theres 3 around dublin .... smithfield is the only one not mentioned earlier. (where I got my fillet steak last week - bought about €50 worth - cut it up myself when I got home and stuck it in the freezer)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

There is also one on Grand Canal Quay, which is behind Grand Canal dart station!

There was talk of converting the Mace in the IFSC into a Fresh but I am not sure if that happened??

Advertisement