Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a bearded dragon

Options
  • 06-02-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

just wondering does anybody know the best place to buy a bearded dragon in cork?
    i have looked in most of the pet shops abd while they are all willing to sell one I am amazed at the different advice that they all give on looking after one...

thanks

Ted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bikki

They are probably one of more easier Lizards to look after,

Big tank, not a glass one. Heat Matt, UV Light, Heat Bulb, calcuim dust your crickets, Locust, wax worm and nice bit of veg for food.

They love to be handled and enjoy running around the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tedandbetty

bikki wrote: »
    They are probably one of more easier Lizards to look after,

Big tank, not a glass one. Heat Matt, UV Light, Heat Bulb, calcuim dust your crickets, Locust, wax worm and nice bit of veg for food.

They love to be handled and enjoy running around the room.

Just wondering why you say not a glass tank?

as that is what i actually have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bikki

They get stressed out in glass tanks and will develop a skin condition. Its recommended u use a wooden tank with a glass front.

Maybe u could turn it on its side and cover up the exposed sides?

Advertisement