Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's all very serious these days, let's talk about murder.

Options
  • 06-02-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, so you have just killed someone. I am not too fussed about who it was or why. What i want to know is how do you get rid of the body?

Realistically, looking at your own life as it stands now, if you were driven to it, carried out the evil deed and were left with one corpse on your hands...how would you go about disposing of it so as to get away with murder?

In short, what's the best way for me to get rid of this dead hooker?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Bathtub of acid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Dragan wrote: »
    Okay, so you have just killed someone. I am not too fussed about who it was or why. What i want to know is how do you get rid of the body?

Realistically, looking at your own life as it stands now, if you were driven to it, carried out the evil deed and were left with one corpse on your hands...how would you go about disposing of it so as to get away with murder?

I hear the best thing to do is feed em' to pigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,952 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

When it comes to removing a dead body, getting rid of all the body parts is crucial. Use the bathtub for minimal mess when chopping up the body. Sharp knives, hacksaws and axes work best for dismemberment. Throw a dinner party and serve your victim to your guests. Leg bones make excellent stock for soups and stews. Any left over bones can be fed to the dogs or baked until they can be crumbled up and spread around a garden later.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Watch Fargo.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

You could ring the Gardai and they would remove the body for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I don't know about getting rid of the body but the first thing I'd do is take a picture of it, post it in the photography forum and get post of the day. That would be lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Green bin for bio-degradables, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

Pour some sort of plastic over it, but into a clear box and leave it in The Ambassador Theatre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I feed the pigs with mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

K-9 wrote: »
    Watch Fargo.

Why? That will be two hours of my life i won't be getting back.

*looks at hooker* Then again, better off than him.

I mean her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I don't know about getting rid of the body but the first thing I'd do is take a picture of it, post it in the photography forum and get post of the day. That would be lovely.

But if you didn't take any pictures then it wouldn't have happened so you'd get away with it.

"Pics or it didn't happen." and all that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Too slow. Big placcy sheet. put body on same. Dress in old clothes. Wear a hat. Cut body into manageable pieces. Cut off hands and head. Any tattoos remove and burn. Dump bits of bodies in different river mouths so they get washed out to sea. Use biodegradable bags. Think of the environment people. Animals and decay will do the rest. Get old clothes and soak in bucket of bleach until they start to fall apart. Burn same. Try and be a serial killer in summer. The cold preserves forensics for longer. Deny everything to police if arrested. I've said too much.....:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I mean her.

It, now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hire a mobil tree shredder and feed the bitch to the fish!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Dlite wrote: »
    Pour some sort of plastic over it, but into a clear box and leave it in The Ambassador Theatre.

Slice and Dice first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

There are a number of things needed to dispose of a body.

Bathtub
    Hacksaw
    Copious amount of industrial strength bin liners
    An old truck
    A weird limp where by you drag your foot on the ground behind you, all the good murderers have them.
    Denis Taylor glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Ring the gardai and tell them that there is a body in your house, when they come round to arrest you claim to be scitzophrenic or that you were killing the devil.

Alternativly...eat her/him (again)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I mean her.

If you don't watch it, it will be 20 years of your life you will not be getting back.

Plenty of stiffies for you in prison though.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

When it comes to removing a dead body, getting rid of all the body parts is crucial. Use the bathtub for minimal mess when chopping up the body. Sharp knives, hacksaws and axes work best for dismemberment. Throw a dinner party and serve your victim to your guests. Leg bones make excellent stock for soups and stews. Any left over bones can be fed to the dogs or baked until they can be crumbled up and spread around a garden later.
    Better bet.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Too slow. Big placcy sheet. put body on same. Dress in old clothes. Wear a hat. Cut body into manageable pieces. Cut off hands and head. Any tattoos remove and burn. Dump bits of bodies in different river mouths so they get washed out to sea. Use biodegradable bags. Think of the environment people. Animals and decay will do the rest. Get old clothes and soak in bucket of bleach until they start to fall apart. Burn same. Try and be a serial killer in summer. The cold preserves forensics for longer. Deny everything to police if arrested. I've said too much.....:D

The only thing you really forgot was the finger prints ( just burn them off ) and teeth ( hammer to get them out, hammer to smash them ).

But yeah, i am starting to worry a bit about your "lady killer" title now.:pac:

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »
    Hire a mobil tree shredder and feed the bitch to the fish!

Do you feed trees to your fish?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I would take it to a Weekend at Bernie's.

K-9 wrote: »
    Watch Fargo.

Or Weekend at Bernie's.

Davei141 wrote: »
    I would take it to a Weekend at Bernie's.

God damnit.

For about 2 weeks in my new house, all we could watch was the Discovery channel. At least 90% of it was made up of forensic shows. That all of season 3 of CSI on DVD.

When committing a crime, pack some weights into your shoes. Also, maybe wear bigger shoes than you normally would. This way, if you do leave footprints, they will get your shoe-size and weight wrong.

Maybe the best way of dealing with dead bodies is to figure some way of hardening them, paint them with a gloss and pretend they were manakins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Da deep blue sea for the fish's to feed on .

If you could stick her into a large suitcase and get her on board the holyhead ferry your laughing ,people will be to busy geting sick to notice her go over the side .

Maybe the best way of dealing with dead bodies is to figure some way of hardening them, paint them with a gloss and pretend they were manakins.

That would be sweet! And, if i can get another one, i can put on a saucy puppet show!

The only thing you really forgot was the finger prints ( just burn them off ) and teeth ( hammer to get them out, hammer to smash them ).
    Noted......and thank you. Use all metal knives, saws and hammers. easier to sterilise afterward.
    But yeah, i am starting to worry a bit about your "lady killer" title now.:pac:
    :D Naw I'd reserve this stuff for car thieves and burglars. Little remorse tbh. There's too many people on this planet and I've been sent by Gaaawd to cleanse the worthless. Damn it's hard to type in a strait jacket......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Poison and set-up someone you don't like for the crime

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Wibbs wrote: »
    Damn it's hard to type in a strait jacket......
    The ladies are queuing up in another thread to rip that jacket of ya .

Advertisement