Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Arsenal Match Ticket for Sale

Options
  • 06-02-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Alrite Lads, Listen I need to get rid of a ticket for Sunday. I had originally planned to go myself, but I cant go, then i had planned to give my ticket to a mate who was going over, but he now cant go. He was gonna sell the ticket over there for me. His ticket is a season ticket and is already now being used, but I need to get rid of mine.

Its for the Park Lane Upper. I will sell at face value. Im based in Dublin and will try meet you with the ticket if you want it !!!

Otherwise, I will ring the club and see can I get a refund and they can re-print it and sell it again !!! Prob pissing against the wind trying that !!!

PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hatch, I will take that from you for a mate in London. He's a member so has a card in case needed. let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I'll PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Ticket Sold.

Advertisement