Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seperate forum for operations/blogs?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

yeah +1, i'm sick of this place being over run with those kinda threads, about time they got a separate forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

bad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

perhaps people could keep their blogs in their blogs? There are lots of sites which allow you to host a blog for free, for example here and here. And if "operations" means "I'm going to turn $10 into $10,000, I'm going to pretend to be a mid stakes player who dropped down for this challenge but actually I'm just busto", then no, those are the worst threads in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

you been reading my blog RT?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

"I'm going to turn $10 into $10,000, I'm going to pretend to be a mid stakes player who dropped down for this challenge but actually I'm just busto"

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Sort of off topic for this thread, perhaps?

I don't think we need any more seperate boards for this or anything else, but the time has surely come to seperate the bbv thread in 2.

There's no real point in posting poker content there any more, in amongst the current noise.

I'd vote for a split into an on topic bbv/low content poker thread and an off topic it's not poker but I'm amongst my poker mates thread.

But I appreciate that some of you don't want change because you're proud of how big it is.

Advertisement