Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The LG Cookie =]

• 06-02-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi ,Im thinking of getting the lg cookie , just want to know has anyone got it , and how long would it take you to wright out this full question that i just asked in a text message , like is it slow for texting on ?
    Could You please time yourself ?
    Thanks

(From the very start to thanks not including this bit =] )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

Kershaw.D wrote: »
    Hi ,Im thinking of getting the lg cookie , just want to know has anyone got it , and how long would it take you to wright out this full question that i just asked in a text message , like is it slow for texting on ?
    Could You please time yourself ?
    Thanks

(From the very start to thanks not including this bit =] )
    so i take it that no one has it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

If you haven't used a touchcreen phone before I'd suggest you have a go on one before taking the plunge.

I myself find them very hard to text on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

long_b wrote: »
    If you haven't used a touchcreen phone before I'd suggest you have a go on one before taking the plunge.

I myself find them very hard to text on.

Do you know if meteor or the carphone warehouse lets you try a phone before you buy it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

In my experience Meteor won't but CPW will.

Advertisement