Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music video locations in Dublin.

Options
  • 06-02-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

I'm shooting a music video in Dublin in 2 weeks time and it looks like the location we were hoping for will fall through.

So I'm looking for any interesting or unique looking locations where we could shoot a band performing. Ideally an empty space in an office block at a height where we could get a nice view of the city at night in the background but really anything that looks good will do.

We have a few ideas that we're chasing up but I'm hoping somebody might come up with some place better that I've never even heard of.

The kicker is we have no money to speak of to rent a place.

So.... any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Ask Siptu to be allowed on top of Liberty Hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

jdivision wrote: »
    Ask Siptu to be allowed on top of Liberty Hall.

Working on that one alright. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

either Smithfield fruit market or Iveagh market could be cool too in terms of an external view with industrial open space inside. Harry Crosbie's place opposite Burdocks in Christchurch could be good. Alternatively the top of Alto Vetro has amazing views. I took this there pointing a bit down, the other direction's much more impressive.

Advertisement