Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Training in Clre/Galway

Options
  • 06-02-2009 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey thinkin of sending my dog to dog training for 2wks in ballinasloe in galway has anyone ever heard of a Paul Mc Dermott trainer that does it up there and if so any reports good or bad???just worried that i wouldnt get him back really!! he's only a cross but he's my baby!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭votejohn

sending your dog AWAY to be trained???? that sounds very strange as dog trainers teach YOU how to train your dog. If a trainer trains your dog without you, chances are your dog will only look at the trainer as its boss, and not you! Do you have a link for his site?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Going to dog training is as much about training the handler as well as the dog, so i would never send my dog away to be trained, its about working together with your dog and building up a bond and trust with your dog.

How do you expect a stranger to do that?? and god knows what would happen to the dog there.

If i was you i would look up local training classes or even get a trainer to come to your house instead, but i would def not be sending my dog away to be trained, prob the worst thing you could do if you ask me.

Advertisement