Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying off MasterCard early [AIB]

Options
  • 06-02-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I have an AIB Student MasterCard, which I have set up so I can view it on my internet banking. I'm wondering if it's possible to pay off the amount on my credit card early, since I don't like thinking I have more money than I actually do when I check my Laser card at an ATM. I know my friend who is with Bank of Ireland is able to to it both at a branch and also via internet banking, but I don't see an option for it on the AIB internet banking website. Could anyone tell me if the facility is available with AIB? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

is your credit card balance listed on the aib banking site?

if so it's under the "bill pay" section. (link on the left of the screen)
    it classes your credit card as a bill, so you should be able to move money from your current ac into the credit card one. I do it all the time for much the same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Do I need my code card for that? I can't find mine right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Nope,just select to pay bill and then select credit card,easy peasy

Advertisement