Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPS and Strategy Game Recommendations

Options
  • 06-02-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anyone recommend any good Strategy games along the lines of C&C (But not C&C as i just completed Red Alert 2 and Tiberium Wars and am looking for something similar. Was playing AOE 3 but got kind of bored with it.

Also and good FPS games? Trying to run Crysis but there's an error on the game file :mad: . . . any recommendations.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Supreme Commander gets great reviews form friends and family, but I just don't get it...
    Now FPS wise...
    COD4 (Haven't played 5)
    FEAR 2 is out next week, unless the demo is lying to me (Like Unreal 3 did) it's going to be awesome.
    If you need to play catch up with FEAR1 (Which you should) get it for a pittince and 2 shillings in GAME or otherwise (Graphically dated but the combat and scares are second to none (IMO)).
    Left 4 Dead is a nice one.
    Insurgency (Source Mod) is also very good.
    Battlefield 2/2142 or any of them really.
    Yeah, do that....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

For RTS:
    World in Conflict
    Supreme Commander
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Company of Heroes
    X3: Terran Conflict
    Star Trek: Legacy
    Warhammer: Dawn of War II

For FPS:
    Call of Duty 4
    Left 4 Dead
    Crysis: Warhead
    Call of Juarez
    Half Life 2 (Plus Ep 1, Ep 2 and Portal)
    Condemned: Criminal Origins
    Penumbra: Black Plague
    Daikatana
    Mirrors Edge
    Bioshock
    Far Cry 2
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R (shadow of chernobyl and Clear Sky)
    The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Advertisement