Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan in the snow.

Options
  • 06-02-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Sigh...., we're not getting half enough of this stuff in Cavan town. It's very localised. I hear that places like Kingscourt and Bailieborough are/were winter wonderlands.

Anyone got more....?

2qxltz7.jpg

2drz190.jpg

a0zyc7.jpg

2zho681.jpg

2jakjns.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PILOT

yeah Bboro was lovely...i have a snowman here from Monday, Tuesday, Wed and Thur.....went up to the mountains today...der was a snow shower there and snow up past my ankle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

Beautiful. I'm on broadband and it still wasn't getting displayed automatically so I've shrunk it down a wee bit for people on slower connections. Hope you don't mind.

2ztejqb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

great pics, its whiteness everywhere again today, ill try and get a few shots in if my crappy camera battery will hold the charge for more than ten seconds! (45euro for new battery in camera shop in cavan...feck off)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

flanum wrote: »
    (45euro for new battery in camera shop in cavan...feck off)!

You tight sh1t Flanum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Definitely around Kingscourt, Shrcock and Bailieboro there was lovely snow, loads of snowmen peeping out at you as you drive past but unfortuntely alot were melted this motning with how nice it was!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

dlambirl wrote: »
    Definitely around Kingscourt, Shrcock and Bailieboro there was lovely snow, loads of snowmen peeping out at you as you drive past but unfortuntely alot were melted this motning with how nice it was!!

Snowmen are like us mortal men,,,we cant stay up forever.....(Im sorry):p

Advertisement