Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extending Ulster Bank's student overdraft

Options
  • 06-02-2009 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I opened a student account which came with a €650 o/d. I pretty much withdrew the 650 without putting any money in at all. Since then a few hundred has gone in but as always been withdrawn fairly soon after - do you reckon they'd extend it despite the fact I haven't been in the black?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Short answer: no. How long is the account open? They shouldn't increase your OD if you haven't demonstrated that you can clear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Iontach wrote: »
    I opened a student account which came with a €650 o/d. I pretty much withdrew the 650 without putting any money in at all. Since then a few hundred has gone in but as always been withdrawn fairly soon after - do you reckon they'd extend it despite the fact I haven't been in the black?

They will not extend it.

Advertisement