Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Irish Fighters

• 06-02-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

just wondering who people think are the best irish fighters in each weight, its only opinions so don't be shy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭agardiner22

I am def the best in the oversize arse category, once i am on top i'll fart till u tap;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

so who's the best pound for pound? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Mcombe is the highest european ranked fighter,Seery has beat him twice, Egan was on the recent ufc in dublin, mcveigh is living abroad but a top irish fighter, there is loads more i did not mention-plus potential up and comers, The lad from galway "son of life" and mcgregor-that would be a fight i'd like to see. best Lbfor Lb could be a good discussion.

irish mma is on the up..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Pound for pound I'd have to say Greg Loughran although I haven't seen him fight in a year or so, anyone know what he's up to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Big Wave

<snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

<snip>

Clear Fighter Bashing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Back on topic though i'll have to go for Owen Roddy as usual haha.Hes the Top featherweight and If anyone here has trained with him they'd agree that his skills are top class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Back on topic though i'll have to go for Owen Roddy as usual haha.Hes the Top featherweight and If anyone here has trained with him they'd agree that his skills are top class

He picked me up and dumped me down like I was nothing last week, and I am 3 stone heavier:(
    He seems to be really knowledgeable about the game and from what I've seen on him on the internet he is a top quality fighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Big Wave

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Leo?

Constructive and meaningful criticism is one thing, you were just trolling, poorly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

To keep the thread on line............

STW
    ??

BW

1. Neil Seery

FW

1. McCombe

LW

1. Greg Loughran

LWW

1.Decky Larkin