Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Stupid Question were you asked?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

My friends works in IT and was given the job of setting up all the computers in the nuns section of nenagh hospitals new wing. He took them out of the box's, plugged them all in and went to start on the first but there was no electricity. The nun said "oh that wont be switched on until Friday, is that going to be a problem?"

Ahh come on that was an email joke doing the rounds years ago! I think it even involved nuns! I suppose he was asked about the broken coffee-cup holder as well?
    In any case it's not that bad unless the nuns were complaining that the computers weren't working...

{Re what time was the 3:15 bus to Shannon}
    gaf1983 wrote: »
    A fairly reasonable question if you ask me, he has obviously used Bus Eireann before.

Ha ha! Brilliant!

Lying in bed I ask:

''Are you awake'' - to the brother who's lying in his bed

He replies:

''Yeah, are you?''

Advertisement