Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League fixtures - week 25

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

WBA pull a goal back now.

3-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Go on Vila 0-2 Gabby

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Gabby 2-0
    mon.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

good man gab, 3rd!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Chelsea being held is excellent news for United. If we win tomorrow I will predict Chelsea's title challenge is over as I really cannot see us losing enough points for them to pass us.

Boo's at Stamford bridge riinging out at the whistle.

Chelsea 0-0 so Villa up to 3rd ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Chelsea dropping more points is great news for united fans! highly doubtful portsmouth will beat the pool but hopefully they can put in a good effort and maybe nick a point and give united a bit of breathing space

3260055075_321bb83c85.jpg

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

World cup winner my arse. Usless, wrong starting line up, tactics, subs everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Jo scored 2 for Everton? :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Oh my wordy! jackdaw's gonna explode!

Disastrous result for Chelsea. Hull have been terrible for a couple of months ago and with Chelsea almost back at full strength they really had no excuses today. Huge pressure on Big Phil now.

Scolari to Chelsea seems to be becoming the nightmare or dream depending on how you look at it that i thought it was going to be, im on the record as saying he would fail misreably with top level club football and thankfully for me and man united he seems to be doing his bit to prove me right!

the players must share blame of course, but attitude reflects leadership so the buck stops with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This only confirms whats been clear for months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thats Scolari gone anyway

but sure who do you get in to replace him? and how much will that cost them to get rid of him after just one year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

He only has a short contract. And I believe Avram is free at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sven!

kryogen wrote: »
    but sure who do you get in to replace him? and how much will that cost them to get rid of him after just one year?

thats good point but he really doesnt know what he's doing tbh

why play a defensive midfielder when your the home team and wtf is kalou in the team for

he took Quaresma off who wasnt playing that well but he's their only winger

Drogba comes on, who great in the air and Scolari subs Quaresma :confused:

lol if he only has a short term one it shouldnt be too bad getting rid but 3 managers in 2 years is already bad enough, 4 in 3 would be real madrid style football! :)

whoever they bring in next, if he goes of course, would have to be given time to settle in and be allowed bring in his own players aswell, meaning more squad upheavel and less continuity.... success cant be gained with a club in constant change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

kryogen wrote: »
    Rijkaard or Mancini would probably be touted as contenders should Scolari walk/get sacked.

• Advertisement

as a united fan id be happy with eother of those two :)

how good is villa this season

up to 3rd

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Just watched MOTD there and my god did Shay Given look good for City, hes the reason they got 3 points today and just demonstrated why Joe Hart should be sitting on the sideline.

but then the man Man City let go on loan has a hand in all 3 everton goals, scoring an absolute peach of a goal from open play himself.

hope these new transfers doing so good is an omen for tommorow and Robbie Keane :D

Anyone know if Arshavin is expected to play a part tommorow? The Russian season is over, is he match fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Anyone know if Arshavin is expected to play a part tommorow? The Russian season is over, is he match fit?

Very surprised if he starts,may be on the bench, a huge game for us, three points is a must.

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Very surprised if he starts,may be on the bench, a huge game for us, three points is a must.

is it on tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Headshot wrote: »
    is it on tv?

sky sports kick off 13:30

OPENROAD wrote: »
    sky sports kick off 13:30

brilliant, looking very forward to this

Advertisement