Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arminia Bielefeld v Hertha Berlin Math thread

• 06-02-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

On Setanta 1 now in a bit. I think Hertha will win 2-0.

Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Not at the TV to watch it, but on current form I'd go for Hertha.
    I'll go for 1-0, I just read that Hertha have only scored 29 all season, 15 less than Hoffenheim. But at the same time Bielefeld have conceded 28 and have one of the worst home records in the Bundesliga. So I'll stick with 1-0, maybe 2-0.
    Is Pantelic playing? I Was reading during the week that he may be injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

bad day for Setanta, lost the Monday night premiership games to Sky from 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

Not at the TV to watch it, but on current form I'd go for Hertha.
    I'll go for 1-0, I just read that Hertha have only scored 29 all season, 15 less than Hoffenheim. But at the same time Bielefeld have conceded 28 and have one of the worst home records in the Bundesliga. So I'll stick with 1-0, maybe 2-0.
    Is Pantelic playing? I Was reading during the week that he may be injured.

berlin have a bit of an injury crisis. yeah pantelic is out. i didn't know they signed cufre from monaco. he's a decent player.

if hertha win they go top of bundesliga ahead of those upstart hoffenheim crowd;)

looking at all the nationalities lining out for hertha berlin i just wish some irish players moved to play in germany. would be class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

anladmór wrote: »

looking at all the nationalities lining out for hertha berlin i just wish some irish players moved to play in germany. would be class.

They were interested in Fahey "rumouringly" , my new german team :p

yeah he would have been good in germany, hertha might be tough to break into but he'd definetly offer them something.

a few of the loi players like gamble could definetly make it for lower end german teams(altho obviously its better for spectactors that they stay at home)

• Advertisement

berlin have a bit of an injury crisis. yeah pantelic is out. i didn't know they signed cufre from monaco. he's a decent player.

if hertha win they go top of bundesliga ahead of those upstart hoffenheim crowd;)

Wahey I got a stream!
    Yeah I'm hoping that Hertha win for once (obviously hoping my beloved VfB somehow do it more)
    Cufre will be a big big signing for them IMO

VORONIN!!!! GREAT FINISH

dubmick wrote: »
    bad day for Setanta, lost the Monday night premiership games to Sky from 2010

what?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Great stuff from Voronin.
    Bielefeld were looking good there for a while...

i like marx in midfield, obviously i don't see him much but on the highlights he always seems to keep bielefeld ticking.

VORONIN off the bar.:D

great game

• Advertisement

i like marx in midfield, obviously i don't see him much but on the highlights he always seems to keep bielefeld ticking.

VORONIN off the bar.:D

great game
    Stream is down :(
    Yeah Marx has always impressed me, I'd love to see him at Stuttgart
    yeah he would have been good in germany, hertha might be tough to break into but he'd definetly offer them something.
    IMO that Fahey could have made it in the Bundesliga.
    There were all sorts of rumours that McGeady would go to Hamburg to replace Van Der Vaart or to Bayern should Ribery go but nothing ever came of them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

feck 1-1

good goal tho

that polish chap wichinarek or however its spelt is insane. nearly every goal they score he's involved in. against his former club as well i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Yeah, Hertha going well this season. Great to see them doing well..

Going over to see them play soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

marko pantelic, waht a man!!! was over in berlin last weekend ended up going to the hertha-frankfurt match. hes bloody loved!!

Missed the whole 2nd half but I see it finished 1-1.
    A bit disappointing for Hertha I'd imagine. They're a point off Hoffenheim who are playing bottom of the table Moenchengladbach tomorrow. Hard to look past Hoffenheim tbh.
    Also Bayern could be level on points with Hoffenheim if they win against Dortmund on Sunday and Hoffenheim lose.
    And then Hamburg could also go top tomorrow if they win against Karlsruhe.
    AND lets not forget a win tomorrow for mighty Stuttgart against Bayer Leverkusen will see us just 7 points away from Hoffenheim. :cool:
    Who said the Bundesliga wasn't exciting? :D
    Can we have a regular Bundesliga thread now?

Missed the whole 2nd half but I see it finished 1-1.
    A bit disappointing for Hertha I'd imagine. They're a point off Hoffenheim who are playing bottom of the table Moenchengladbach tomorrow. Hard to look past Hoffenheim tbh.
    Also Bayern could be level on points with Hoffenheim if they win against Dortmund on Sunday and Hoffenheim lose.
    And then Hamburg could also go top tomorrow if they win against Karlsruhe.
    AND lets not forget a win tomorrow for mighty Stuttgart against Bayer Leverkusen will see us just 7 points away from Hoffenheim. :cool:
    Who said the Bundesliga wasn't exciting? :D
    Can we have a regular Bundesliga thread now?

Sounds like a good idea to me... I generally like watching german football. always exciting games..

Sounds like a good idea to me... I generally like watching german football. always exciting games..
    Cool, I could do it now, it'd be like the La Liga thread I'd imagine

Cool, I could do it now, it'd be like the La Liga thread I'd imagine

Yeah definitely...

I've always liked Bayern.

Have soft spots for Hertha and Dortmund.

Also interested in Hoffenheim's rise to stardom. The owner of the club was one of the founders of the company I work for, so for me it's an interesting one...

Yeah definitely...

I've always liked Bayern.

Have soft spots for Hertha and Dortmund.

Also interested in Hoffenheim's rise to stardom. The owner of the club was one of the founders of the company I work for, so for me it's an interesting one...
    We don't like Hoffenheim. Franchise football at its finest. AND they got Timo. :mad:

Bundesliga thread ->http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58930561#post58930561

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

tsg 1899 hoffenheim are my second team, officially....

proud owner of some apparel thanks to my german girlfriend:D

they wont their first game in the new rhein neckar stadia last wk

stolz der region...:pac:

Which region?
    Hoffenheim is 2 clubs, one was taken over by the other.
    They also wanted to merge other teams in to create "FC Heidelberg" a few years ago. :rolleyes:
    Bundesliga thread ->http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...1#post58930561

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Hoffenheim werde immer ein scheiss Dorf-Verein sein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

to the above poster. Fortuna Koln! They still live! but just about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Didn't know there was such a foolowing :-)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

I reiterate- head over here lads -> Bundesliga thread ->http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...1#post58930561

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whats a math thread? Heard of maths...

Advertisement